User Controls

Scooby Doo

  1. #1
    Kafka victim of incest
  2. #2
    Bradley Black Hole
    I liked the cartoon a lot more
  3. #3
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Looks fake and gay. What's the appeal of rehashing 30X rebooted vehicles for non-threatening "mysteries?" Why don't they make a gang of war veterans with PTSD who are facing their own fears when they're trying to solve problems for other people because their sense of duty wasn't satisfied by the wars they fought in? Why is everything shitty?
  4. #4
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Looks like a porno with Scooby-Doo chars from the thumbnail pic.
  5. #5
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Looks like a porno with Scooby-Doo chars from the thumbnail pic.

    I've actually watched this and it was meh
  6. #6
    troon African Astronaut
    do we get to see thelma's thicc thighs irl?
  7. #7
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I can't see a thing without my glasses!!
  8. #8
    troon African Astronaut
    lol, i'd have had by dick out while she was fumbling around.

    "honk the ghost clown's nose thelma!!"

    daphne was my trophy wife, but thelma was my comfy fuck. scoobie was for when there was nobody else home.
  9. #9
    Kafka victim of incest
    Originally posted by troon lol, i'd have had by dick out while she was fumbling around.

    "honk the ghost clown's nose thelma!!"

    daphne was my trophy wife, but thelma was my comfy fuck. scoobie was for when there was nobody else home.

    Do guys really have girls they fuck just for comfort not because they’re really into them?
  10. #10
    Kafka victim of incest
    Originally posted by Sudo Looks fake and gay. What's the appeal of rehashing 30X rebooted vehicles for non-threatening "mysteries?" Why don't they make a gang of war veterans with PTSD who are facing their own fears when they're trying to solve problems for other people because their sense of duty wasn't satisfied by the wars they fought in? Why is everything shitty?

    That’s been done: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Meddling-Kids-Edgar-Cantero/dp/178565876X

    I can’t believe you said it was meh, it was made by fans. I did role play that Scooby was stolen by dog thieves and there was a red room.
  11. #11
    troon African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kafka Do guys really have girls they fuck just for comfort not because they’re really into them?

    It was more a statement on how much (some) guys care about what other men think. Like, they'd not be seen with some fat speccy frump like thelma even though they actually like and lust her more. Most men are stupid.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  12. #12
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Kafka That’s been done: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Meddling-Kids-Edgar-Cantero/dp/178565876X

    I can’t believe you said it was meh, it was made by fans. I did role play that Scooby was stolen by dog thieves and there was a red room.

    I don't think that's the one I watched. This one was very cartoony and colorful and vanilla
  13. #13
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  14. #14
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    I'd rape Velma and Daphne a la Ted Bundy style
  15. #15
    Kafka victim of incest
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley I'd rape Velma and Daphne a la Ted Bundy style

    What's your damage, Heather?
  16. #16
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by troon It was more a statement on how much (some) guys care about what other men think. Like, they'd not be seen with some fat speccy frump like thelma even though they actually like and lust her more. Most men are stupid.

    Facts. We are in the age of the Velma's now tho.
  17. #17
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Girl who does not fuck. Might kill myself and write about it, give me attention.


    BORING
  18. #18
    More like Scooby Poo
  19. #19
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Roody Poo
  20. #20
    Pcooby Soo.
Jump to Top