User Controls

Fona 4-28-2022

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Went to bed last night and fell asleep easily but staying asleep was a different story.
    3 or 4 times I woke up while still asleep enough that I was paralyzed and I felt as though someone was there.
    The room was very dark leaving me no shadows to make out so it was all my gut instinct.
    I remember trying hard to keep my eyes open and look around but it was pointless as there was nothing to see so each time I eventually fell back asleep.
    Now I wasn't having bad dreams or anything, my girlfriend's ex-husband was here wandering around and watching the kid while I was resting but honestly I don't think he was doing anything that normally would have woke me up.
    For whatever reason I think it was just my nerves today or maybe there was something lingering in the back of my mind I was worried about but I can't remember.
    I'm glad he comes by occasionally and takes care of the kid. He doesn't bother me at all but it is kind of odd feeling having to put all my stuff in my hat and kick it under the bed at night because my girlfriend says he will steal.

My alarm went off at 9:50 and like usual I turned it off and slept some more.
    Finally I actually got out of bed at noon today.
    It's a piss poor morning for me getting anything done now.
    That's fine. Didn't want to do much of anything anyways today.

Right now I'm drinking coffee and thinking about how to pay bills.
    Most all of them are in my girlfriend's name and I can't even look them up so I'm sort of just twiddling my thumbs and clicking keys while I kill off some time.

Tonight I want to get home from work with a pizza and go to bed.
    I do not wish to play video games tonight as it is really affecting me getting much done in the mornings.
    Perhaps if anyone else is online tonight I will attempt to set up a sever for 7d2d. I tried last night but no one was online when I was doing it and I'm pretty sure I need to forward some ports which may or may not be easy with this equipment I am sitting behind.

Everything is all ready for me to leave and go to work today. Might try running up to the auto parts store and dumping some oil before I go to work today but if I don't I'll get to it tomorrow.

This weekend hopefully will be a good one and the 3 of us can have some fun.
    I miss them both throughout the week and want to do my best to wake up early enough of Saturday to enjoy them.

Hope you all are having a good day today.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Brought the trash can in from the alley.
    Tried pulling a trash bag out of inside trash to put in it and it tore leaving me covered in dirt and cat litter.
    Lol
    cigreting Dark Matter
    why are you with someone who has a child with someone other than yourself? Serious question. You very rarely see a woman with no kids be with a guy who has a kid or kids. There are several reasons why this happens
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by cigreting why are you with someone who has a child with someone other than yourself? Serious question. You very rarely see a woman with no kids be with a guy who has a kid or kids. There are several reasons why this happens

He's making her into a better person. And as for the chilrens, Fona is doing his part to shape the future of America which is actually pretty patriotic.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by cigreting why are you with someone who has a child with someone other than yourself? Serious question. You very rarely see a woman with no kids be with a guy who has a kid or kids. There are several reasons why this happens

It's pretty hard to find a woman in her 30s who doesn't have kids. I know from my "dating daze" that was the situation...9/10 chicks you met had a brat or two at home being looked after by her mom while she was out trying to get drunk and some dick.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    19, just sayin,, they make new 19 year olds every year
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    lots of them are easy
    course you would need a place to keep them but he got rid of his apt so he is a proper servant now
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's pretty hard to find a woman in her 30s who doesn't have kids. I know from my "dating daze" that was the situation…9/10 chicks you met had a brat or two at home being looked after by her mom while she was out trying to get drunk and some dick.

You are looking in the trashiest places for any chance of coming across a semi decent woman.
Jump to Top