User Controls

I sleep 4 hours a night

Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Sometimes less. I might try and procure some Chloroform and gas myself to sleep everynight.

This is torture.
    Niggers?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Nigger I had about 3 hours sleep and have to get up at 6:30 to drop my bitch at work so I’m typin this with a hardon up against her ass while she gets the quality sleep
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Grylls Nigger I had about 3 hours sleep and have to get up at 6:30 to drop my bitch at work so I’m typin this with a hardon up against her ass while she gets the quality sleep

You a good nigga
    Originally posted by Grylls Nigger I had about 3 hours sleep and have to get up at 6:30 to drop my bitch at work so I’m typin this with a hardon up against her ass while she gets the quality sleep

i thought you were an incel
    WellHung Black Hole
    Ambien?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I don't get much sleep but on the flip if I have too much energy I will never sleep my body won't let me so it's a constant balance plus mix in uppers and downers
    Same, I'm lucky if my fan is on full blast for full white noise, my stomach isn't acting up and my cats aren't being night time shit heads then I can maybe get 6 hours of sleep. 4 is pretty regular now for me.

That's not some good or hardcore badass type of thing, we are basically getting low level brain damage from mild sleep deprivation every single day that this happens. I think I'll stop sleeping on my mattress entirely pretty soon and briefly return to using yoga mats. It's makes my back hurt like a sumbitch the first couple nights then I sleep overwhelmingly better.
    sympathy post
    You're very thoughtful these days vincent
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You're very thoughtful these days vincent

have always been, but about things that are on the other end of societys norm.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    WORK NIGGER, I only sleep 5 hrs a nigh unless I work 8 hrs then I sleep 8
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    at leats 2 times a week I get up at 2;30 AM and stay up then I got to bed at 8 pm and I'm up at midnight, I hate it
    Originally posted by Who are you, John Joke (inventor of jokes)? That's not some good or hardcore badass type of thing, we are basically getting low level brain damage from mild sleep deprivation every single day that this happens.

Yeah I can relate, it's almost as if my brain is shrinking, hard to concentrate. All the years of Cocaine abuse has probably turned it into Swiss Cheese.
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley Yeah I can relate, it's almost as if my brain is shrinking, hard to concentrate. All the years of Cocaine abuse has probably turned it into Swiss Cheese.

Nigga your brain ain't fancy enough to be Swiss
Jump to Top