User Controls

Day 5 no gabas

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I stopped all together taking my last one on Friday of last week.
    I've never abused them or anything but given my history with coming off drugs I always expect the worst.
    Honestly I don't feel any different without them.
    LOL
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    They're not super strong and you need alot to get any effect but I hope your transition off is smooth. I take them to help mitigate the amount of brainkillers I take and am prescribed only 1800mh a day
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    I been on them for decades

They're not considered narcotics but they're used for treating people with addictions, seizures, back and neck pain, aide in shrinking tumors.

It's the multifaceted drug and it's cheap. Big Pharma hates them companies hate them.
    Originally posted by Sudo They're not super strong and you need alot to get any effect but I hope your transition off is smooth. I take them to help mitigate the amount of brainkillers I take and am prescribed only 1800mh a day

Only? That's the max (rarely it goes to 2100 or 2400)

I was given 1500 and down to about 900 or 3x 300 doses
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Lodger Free Only? That's the max (rarely it goes to 2100 or 2400)

I was given 1500 and down to about 900 or 3x 300 doses

Not the max here, it also depends what it's precbed for, for instance I know someone who is prescribed it for anxiety and they are on a max lower dose meanwhile neurological pain likely has a much higher dosage ceiling
    Originally posted by Sudo Not the max here, it also depends what it's precbed for, for instance I know someone who is prescribed it for anxiety and they are on a max lower dose meanwhile neurological pain likely has a much higher dosage ceiling

"For anxiety"? don't let big Pharma hear u say this.

You'll end up on a Killary list like that of Vince Foster
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I was only taking 400 to 800 mg usually.
Jump to Top