User Controls

Just took a bomb of Pink Champagne (speed)

Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Been years since I tried this. More to follow.
    sympathy post
    WellHung Black Hole
    why is it called Bomb of Pink Champagne?
    nuice

Originally posted by WellHung why is it called Bomb of Pink Champagne?

pink champagne is a descriptor for off white high purity MDMA that tends to be very high quality

Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Pink Champaign was the Champaign to make fizzy fruit drinks or drinking it alone was very popular in the mid to late 1980s

Get a tin bath tub (not a real bath tub or used for babies) and cut up 2-3 gallon bucket full of mix fruits of peaches, citrus, grapes and dump them into tin tub full of ice, and dump 2 gallon worth or about 5 bottles of pink Champaign slowly into it, let people dip pixie cups into tub. Serve yourself

Great at parks or beaches

Might be a Northern Cali thing originating from Napa valley however a popular wine in the day as well as Burgundy
    Speed is gay

Kill yourselves
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    he's dead
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I might take a buncha Molly soon and overshare with a prostitute
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I would Molly out during WWIII

this Putin guy has no way out. there is no back door for him. even if he pulled out of Ukraine all at once, he will be dead. he will be seen as a weakling and his generals will poison him.

and if he stays and NATO gets involved, we're all fucked. simple as that. it will start with tactical nukes in Ukraine which are still half the size of Hiroshima which could kill tens of thousands all at once (per bomb)

to that of "One up" after another and soon ICBMs over Major Cities here in the USA. meanwhile back in China and North Korea. just advancing. we're fucked. we have no future. I need to build this place but it's also 20 miles near an Army Supply Depot. so whats the fucking point. not even is it safe in the fucking desert
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    why u gotta shit your pants about russia in topics that have nothing to do with it
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Putin keeps stealing his antipsychotics
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Lodger Free Speed is gay

Kill yourselves

mdmda isnt speed
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood mdmda isnt speed

MethylenedioxyMETHAMPHETAMINE. But ur right, speed is amphetamine or methamphetamine. MDMA has properties of both a stimulant and a hallucinogen, and doesn't provide the typical jitters associated with speed.
    You can redose speed for days, try doing that with MDMA or MDA you will just get sick

WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You can redose speed for days, try doing that with MDMA or MDA you will just get sick

really? why will one get sick, eventually, from redosing on MDMA?
    WellHung Black Hole
    are those ionic or covalent bonds, Scron?
    Originally posted by WellHung really? why will one get sick, eventually, from redosing on MDMA?

you can get VERY sick I tell kids hey man you might think MDMA is less harmful than meth but actually this shit is pretty toxic to the brain and shouldn't be used more than a few times a year with very long spaces in between

Originally posted by WellHung are those ionic or covalent bonds, Scron?

I would guess ionic bonds because they aren't atoms being attached to each other there are hydroxyl protonic groups being donated and converted and protonated and such and I think those are all ionic bonds already and you are just swapping them around by boiling it in red phosphorus essentially to convert the precursors into active stimulant compounds
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    there was a time in my life I dabbled on speed just to see what the fuck was up with all the speeder heads in my home town, I had been gone for 10 years and when I left I was one of a veryt few that even knew how to get pot so it was weird to me that they were all on speed when I came back,, well I did it made from vicks, pills, , tried the crap they called peanut butter cuz it was so full of impurity's you could see in it, it looked like you blew out a gas enhancement on a paper towell,, I even did some good speed and some other that couldnt have been meth but one day at a low point of my life, a snitch showed up and offered some meth to me to do with him and it was pink and it was really good shit, the best I ever saw or did, but I did say he was a snitch,, I didnt have a good buzz that day cuz I didnt trust him and had to tag along with him for the rest of the day to keep an eye on him,, anyways after that I don't know how many times I did meth again but none got me high like the pink did. I moved away shortly after that and never did the shit again
    Originally posted by POLECAT there was a time in my life I dabbled on speed just to see what the fuck was up with all the speeder heads in my home town, I had been gone for 10 years and when I left I was one of a veryt few that even knew how to get pot so it was weird to me that they were all on speed when I came back,, well I did it made from vicks, pills, , tried the crap they called peanut butter cuz it was so full of impurity's you could see in it, it looked like you blew out a gas enhancement on a paper towell,, I even did some good speed and some other that couldnt have been meth but one day at a low point of my life, a snitch showed up and offered some meth to me to do with him and it was pink and it was really good shit, the best I ever saw or did, but I did say he was a snitch,, I didnt have a good buzz that day cuz I didnt trust him and had to tag along with him for the rest of the day to keep an eye on him,, anyways after that I don't know how many times I did meth again but none got me high like the pink did. I moved away shortly after that and never did the shit again

you actually can't even make it from vicks inhalers, it's already meth but the wrong kind. IT was probably just normal meth especially if it was peanut butter, ive heard of dat shit before.

Originally posted by WellHung are those ionic or covalent bonds, Scron?

He dodged you.

Few elements share covalent bonds. Hydrogen and some metals from what opentextbc.com claims

Jump to Top