User Controls

4k HDR 60FPS

Dude..... whoa.

I can't comprehend the quality. I'm completely speechless.
    Let's see a pic
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    What you playin?
    cerakote African Astronaut
    battlefield 1 on 4k looks like visual orgasm
    Originally posted by AngryOnion What you playin?

I mostly play sports games and FIFA and NBA 2k look amazing. Really. Fallout 4 looks amazing, too.

I can't wait to get my hands on Horizon: Zero Dawn and that zombie biker game. Forgot the name. I'm kinda all over the place right now.

Those demo videos on Youtube are just insane.
    Y'know, the ones with the animals and shit and paint splashing and drone flights over cities.

Like seriously, how is it possible for the eye to see this shit but not see shit like that itself? You stupid eye. TVs are destroying you.
    TreyGowdy Houston
    Originally posted by RisiR Y'know, the ones with the animals and shit and paint splashing and drone flights over cities.

Like seriously, how is it possible for the eye to see this shit but not see shit like that itself? You stupid eye. TVs are destroying you.

TV can't convey a godlike fractal or the snowy texture, which is reality. You're eye sees in an infinite resolution. I think it just looks cool because you can take in the entire scene at once, whereas when you look at something you can look around and get distracted.
    Originally posted by TreyGowdy #1 TV can't convey a godlike fractal or the snowy texture, which is reality.

#2 You're eye sees in an infinite resolution.

#1 Get fucked. I don't need you to tell me that.

#2 Source?
    TreyGowdy Houston
    Originally posted by RisiR #1 Get fucked. I don't need you to tell me that.

#2 Source?

#1 I'm not the faggot raving about the latest judenvision screen.

If you took a minute you could appreciate that your eyes function much better than a camera ever could (barring extreme low aperature/long exposure photography, but that doesn't work for video anyways).

#2 You could count the number of rods and cones, but even those aren't going to function like a pixel. It's a chemical reaction, the concept of resolution doesn't apply.
    #1 It's a chinkvision screen, nigger.

#2 Fair enough but maybe don't bring up resolution if it doesn't apply you dumbfuck.

What is this shit? I made a joke about the human eye and you go into hippy mode? This thread is about fucking TVs. What's the fucking problem?
    TreyGowdy Houston
    TV is the devil m8
    Only if you're weak as fuck and then the devil will getcha anyway!
Jump to Top