User Controls

Fona 2-26-2022

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Played 7d2d until late last night.
    Went to bed and woke up early early to the sound of what I first thought must be an animal in the duct work of the house.
    I jumped out of bed to go kill it before it ate the furnace's circuit board again only to find it was coming from outside.
    Apparently my drug addicted and wheelchair bound neighbor got someone to come with an excavator and start tearing up the grass on the side of his house for what I can only assume is going to be a sidewalk so he can go buy dope easier and not have to wheelchair through the grass.
    Only thing is I don't believe he is actually digging up his own property and instead he looks to be doing this on the vacant lot next to his house.
    I'm half tempted to call the city and have them come out and shut him down for doing illegal construction projects.

Anyways, I then spent an hour trying to dispute charges for a server I bought last night that did everything except work.

Now I need to head out and go return the keys to my apartment.
    I'll have an hour and a half once I get there to finish cleaning it out so whatever it looks like when I am done is all I'll be able to do with it.

Hopefully it looks alright.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    don't be a rat, just the thought you would do it is a sign you have rat blood running through ur veins so you must fight the urge
    I got my apartment cleaned up completely and it's all polished for the next tenant.
    Keys are returned and I'm closing the book on that chapter of my life.
    It feels really good having that weight off my shoulders.
    Now Ive got to find something else to drive me nuts.
    Originally posted by POLECAT don't be a rat, just the thought you would do it is a sign you have rat blood running through ur veins so you must fight the urge

When I got a better angle of what they were working on it turned out to be a sidewalk to their side door.
    It's all good.
Jump to Top