User Controls

Shockbyte is a horrible server host

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Took my money and failed to provide me with a working server.
    Said it was fully refundable if I cancel withing 24 hours.
    So I cancel the shit and to do anything on their site that needs support you have to put in a ticket via e-mail.
    Their response was, we will cancel your service at the end of the billing cycle.
    No mention of refund at all.
    So I emailed them again saying I want it cancelled now and my money refunded now.
    On top of that, not only did they charge me for the server which I agreed to but then they charged me again for a service fee to process the charge which I never agreed too.
    Apparently they are a big scam and many other have way worse stories to tell but I didn't do enough research I guess.
    Tried calling my bank to dispute but was left on hold for so many minutes and hung up out of frustration.
    Absolute crap.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    The bank put me on hold with an estimated 1 minute wait time. It took 45 minutes and 2 tries to get someone on the phone.
    I managed to dispute the charge but won't get my money back for 5 days they said.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    You should have paid with a credit card, it is easier to dispute the charges
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top