User Controls

"I hate boomers"

Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Says the moon kids however they adopt their teachings it's ok to be a faggot
    It's not okay to be black

hebrew

or a faggot

kill them all

also kill all boomers
    WellHung Black Hole
    I can't stand you douchebag losers.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood It's not okay to be black

hebrew

or a faggot

kill them all

also kill all boomers

Racist scum. Also you're delusional if you think because your boyfriend dresses up like a girl but keeps it's dick that it's female now.
    Originally posted by WellHung I can't stand you douchebag losers.

Well I would like to see your racist ass spit roasted by two black bucks while the sound of you gargling cawk-voice calls them a 'Nigger'
    Originally posted by Lodger Free Racist scum. Also you're delusional if you think because your boyfriend dresses up like a girl but keeps it's dick that it's female now.

if I was gay why would I care about calling someone a girl or not
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood if I was gay why would I care about calling someone a girl or not

Denial and self delusion.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood if I was gay why would I care about calling someone a girl or not

Because delusional is attached to that gay title
    Wouldn't it be easier as a gay to just not care if they were a tranny or not and just call them a dude. You make less sense than delusional trannies.
    I hate bloomers, very baggy and unattractive.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Wouldn't it be easier as a gay to just not care if they were a tranny or not and just call them a dude. You make less sense than delusional trannies.

He's not a tranny. At least not transgender which is non-binary. Fucking a man who dresses like a woman is the same as being gay
    WellHung Black Hole
    Scron does not possess the courage or self-confidence to proudly declare himself a homosexual. He is too intimidated by the status quo.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    how do u define transgender vs simply dressing as a woman? fake breast implants?
    Originally posted by WellHung Scron does not possess the courage or self-confidence to proudly declare himself a homosexual. He is too intimidated by the status quo.

What's the status quo of you getting spit-roasted by two black bucks?
    Originally posted by Wariat how do u define transgender vs simply dressing as a woman? fake breast implants?

STFU
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lodger Free What's the status quo of you getting spit-roasted by two black bucks?

You seem to be confused. I'm a buck breaker. I don't get broken by bucks.
    Originally posted by Wariat how do u define transgender vs simply dressing as a woman?

The latter is transvestite
    Originally posted by Lodger Free Fucking a man who dresses like a woman is the same as being gay

Why would a homosexual feel the need to dress as a woman? Homo means attracted to same sex so why would anything feminine be involved at all?

Is it "gay" to crossdress?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Why would a homosexual feel the need to dress as a woman? Homo means attracted to same sex so why would anything feminine be involved at all?

Is it "gay" to crossdress?

To "trap" a drunk straight man.
    One could argue that anyone that cannot tell that they are a "trap" is secretly a homosexual just check if their naval is above their waste and the adams apple or whatever.

But where does the morality stand if they have their penis surgically removed and turned inside out and don't tell anyone. It's like a tree in the woods question.
Jump to Top