User Controls

lol imagine guys

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    if i got a little slut or bitch from a small ass town and redorded it for you guys to say im a whore im a young whore who has a difk close to my dads age in my ass right now or im a teenage under 16 whore who twkes wdult dicks in my ass and sucks on em loud gor you to hear.
    lol i can see myself telling such a bitch “dont worry youre too young for this shit but just enjoy it this is life enjoy life.”
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat if i got a little slut or bitch from a small ass town and redorded it for you guys to say im a whore im a young whore who has a difk close to my dads age in my ass right now or im a teenage under 16 whore who twkes wdult dicks in my ass and sucks on em loud gor you to hear.

Scum
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat lol i can see myself telling such a bitch “dont worry youre too young for this shit but just enjoy it this is life enjoy life.”

Rapist
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    “just enjoy feeling like an adult because at ur age thwts what sluts do they play nude with adult men not boys”
    “thie is whwt girls ur age do with adult me . its normal just relax and let me put a finger in the ass first then it will be able to take it.”
    i wonder how a shit stained 15 yr old female ass would even feel. imagine a nasty little fuk grbabing the cock as i instruct her bsrley over the polish aoc and trying to insert it in the nasty shitter.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Wariat if i got a little slut or bitch from a small ass town and redorded it for you guys to say im a whore im a young whore who has a difk close to my dads age in my ass right now or im a teenage under 16 whore who twkes wdult dicks in my ass and sucks on em loud gor you to hear.

Originally posted by Wariat lol i can see myself telling such a bitch “dont worry youre too young for this shit but just enjoy it this is life enjoy life.”

Originally posted by Wariat “just enjoy feeling like an adult because at ur age thwts what sluts do they play nude with adult men not boys”

Originally posted by Wariat “thie is whwt girls ur age do with adult me . its normal just relax and let me put a finger in the ass first then it will be able to take it.”

Originally posted by Wariat i wonder how a shit stained 15 yr old female ass would even feel. imagine a nasty little fuk grbabing the cock as i instruct her bsrley over the polish aoc and trying to insert it in the nasty shitter.

Age doesn't matter for wariat as long as fecal matter is involved
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Wariat's urges are getting stronger with each day. From just reading his Noncery conjures up images of him lying on a bed having seizures, something akin to what those humans have on Aliens before some cunt bursts out their chest.

Filthy frothing convulsing paedophile.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Imagine is all you will ever do, Kiddy Diddler. Get used to it.
Jump to Top