User Controls

Fona 4-23-2022

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    General Heat Exhaustion.
    ^My feeling for all of today so far.

Woke up early as a bird.
    Girlfriend said it was cold so I put on a hoodie.
    Left to go remove the washer and dryer from the apartment and it was already 68 degrees.
    Next thing I know it's 84 degrees outside and I'm burning up.
    Got the washer and dryer moved then went inside to cool off only to find the house is even hotter inside.
    Crawled into the basement to catch a breath and all I hear is yelling "Fona! fix this. Fona! fix that."
    I'm burnt out on the day even though I haven't done a whole lot to be honest.
    Woke up too early and even though I did try to take a nap this afternoon, I just couldn't because I was sweatier than a ball sack on the surface of the sun.
    Took a shower to cool down and drank some coffee.
    Made a video of me fixing a door which is still processing.
    I know you guys have been waiting patiently.
    Anyways, my buddy is suppose to hit me up this afternoon so I can put a new mirror on his car for him but idk when that will be.
    My girlfriend went to get her hair done did for a second time today but I think she is secretly only going their for air conditioning and not telling me.
    Anyways, hope you all are having a great day.
    Maybe I'll grill some steaks or something later.
    I think I'm drinking coffee number 4 now.
    Last week or 2 weeks ago I cut my gaba dose in half and today I haven't taken one at all.
    I feel practically the same but there is a noticeable decrease in my energy and comfort.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    cup #9 4 me, made a ramp with a chunk of 14' metal put it up to the semi trailer cut 4 dealywhakers off it and just drove my 4 wheeler up into the semi trailer pulling a sled full of things I wanted in the trailer, bout 250 lbs of stuff, also got one of the 200 lb work benches in the trailer. I think I'm done 4 the day
    Originally posted by POLECAT cup #9 4 me, made a ramp with a chunk of 14' metal put it up to the semi trailer cut 4 dealywhakers off it and just drove my 4 wheeler up into the semi trailer pulling a sled full of things I wanted in the trailer, bout 250 lbs of stuff, also got one of the 200 lb work benches in the trailer. I think I'm done 4 the day

I wish you posted more pictures.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    So tired.
    I fixed the stupid fridge door.
    Moved a couple things around in the basement.
    Mowed the lawn.
    Ate Tie food👔.
    Watched Netflix special on Gracy.
    Drank more coffee to stay on my schedule but come 1am I found myself tired to the point that nothing was holding any of my attention.
    Earlier I tried playing Wesnoth but it wasn't that fun.
    I think ill read some stupid shit and close my eyes now.
    Good night.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I wish you posted more pictures.

he doesn't know how
    Tomorrow I have to go to my apartment and get everything left to the dumpster.
    Take my girlfriend shopping for shorts.
    Fix my buddy's car mirror.
    And like 14 other things.
    Fuck
Jump to Top