User Controls

Louisiana 4-year-old dies after grandmother forced her to drink bottle of whiskey as mother watched: police

WellHung Black Hole
    https://nypost.com/2022/04/23/louisiana-child-dies-after-grandmother-roxanne-record-forced-her-to-drink-bottle-of-whiskey-police/
    WellHung Black Hole
    folks, are you surprised they are niggers?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    The 4-year-old girl’s blood alcohol level was .680

Jesus jumped up Christ that is high.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Remember, though, it's the NY Post... I'm taking everything I read on there with a grain of salt.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    shiiiiieeeeet
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    A Philadelphia toddler shot multiple times three years ago after his father took him to a drug deal as a "human shield" has died.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/philadelphia-boy-whose-father-used-human-shield-drug-deal-dies-3-rcna25713

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Remember when that guy burned his kids alive in his oven and filmed it and sent to their mom? I do.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    BLM
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by mmQ Remember when that guy burned his kids alive in his oven and filmed it and sent to their mom? I do.

it was a mom who burned them and sent it to the dad
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    folx?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by gadzooks Jesus jumped up Christ that is high.

lol, that baby was shitfaced
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Rape Monster it was a mom who burned them and sent it to the dad

Was it? Dang pesky Mandela effect!
    WellHung Black Hole
    folks, the perpetrators are niggers.
    WellHung Black Hole
    nigger
    *pours some out for poor 4 yesr old*
    Bradley Black Hole
    Aside from your racism nothing to me signified that this was by African Americans
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley Aside from your racism nothing to me signified that this was by African Americans

You are blinded by your love for niggers.
    coal dusts have reduced the clarity of his visions.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bradley Aside from your racism nothing to me signified that this was by African Americans

*basketball-americans
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny coal dusts have reduced the clarity of his visions.

Do you hate Indians or niggers more, Vincent?
Jump to Top