User Controls

This should be a concern for all

Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Our situation is grim.

The best way to deal with global warming is to rapidly reduce the world's population, but it won't stop the warming fast enough if 9/10th of the humans were wiped out.

So our Presidents, doctors, scientist, ecologist, mechanical engineers, etc will be allowed to live in special underground bunkers living off of artificial light growing foods, etc.

But they will start an all out nuclear war. So it will cause a nuclear winter.

The reason is, the rapid thawing of the ice cap and glaciers is releasing ancient virus and bacteria that no modern humans have immunity to.

Radiation only last 10 days until half life reach safe levels,plenty of fish farms and plant life being grown underground with nuclear power plants built in massive tunnels under Denver and Alaska and other key locations as well as swiss mountains. Seed vaults exist under north pole.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you should be more worried about microplastics, heavy metals and other contaminants penetrating almost all life on the planet
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra you should be more worried about microplastics, heavy metals and other contaminants penetrating almost all life on the planet

The Elite will end this during the reset

Strange about George Carlins joke about Earth made humans because it wanted Plastics it could not make on her own

Happy Earth Day.
    I'm watching The Thaw

With Val Kilmer

It's making me sick. I feel bugs crawling on me. It's about the same thing scientist think is happening now but this movie came out in 2009

Prehistoric parasites laying eggs in humans and them getting eaten from inside

Dude went to take a piss and he pissed blood
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    schizo posting hours
    Originally posted by Rape Monster schizo posting hours

Fuck you nicely. I hate insects
    I'm now watching harbinger down, with that black dude from Friday after next (ice cubes friend, not Chris Tucker.)

And umm.. these giant mutant alien waterbear the Soviet CCCP brought back from space are on board a hired research ship in the Arctic

Pretty good movie but we're all going to die in WW3 soon
    It's not Mike Epps (day day) but Mike Estime

They act kind of the same. Look a bit alike. Kind of the same sounding names

This movie is getting retarded
    Kafka sweaty
    Feed people to the polar bears.
    an old white man watches old white man movies
Jump to Top