User Controls

My anxiety is making me a coward

Wanted to go somewhere today but am too anxious to leave unless someone is with me idk what is wrong with me I'm a grown man and I hate this about myself I am so aggravated at myself I feel like punching a wall or something if someone else did this to me I would be so disappointed
    Smoke more weed 😜
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Smoke more weed 😜

Thanks but pot normally makes me paranoid
    I normally stick to downers
    troon African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Iseedivision I feel like punching a wall or something

Definitely a wall, but do it hard. It doesn't work unless you really put your weight behind it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Iseedivision Wanted to go somewhere today but am too anxious to leave unless someone is with me idk what is wrong with me I'm a grown man and I hate this about myself I am so aggravated at myself I feel like punching a wall or something if someone else did this to me I would be so disappointed

If someone else did what to you?
    Originally posted by mmQ If someone else did what to you?

Idk I told myself last night I was going where I wanted to go.
    So if someone said we are going were you want then they said nope
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Just picture everyone in their underwear aggressively masturbating
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Iseedivision Idk I told myself last night I was going where I wanted to go.
    So if someone said we are going were you want then they said nope

Then just get mad at them and say I'm going anyway then go by yourself and make a bunch of new amazing friends and spitefully rub them in your original 'friend"'s face.
    Originally posted by mmQ Then just get mad at them and say I'm going anyway then go by yourself and make a bunch of new amazing friends and spitefully rub them in your original 'friend"'s face.

Idk some days I feel untouchable almost like I'm looking for a fight other days I'm so scared and depressed I don't even want to get out of bed
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Stop doing drugs and live a simple life and worry less
    troon African Astronaut
    PUNCH THAT WALL. IT'S A FUCKING WONDER CURE!!!!
    You need retail therapy
    troon African Astronaut
    You can't buy shit worth anything in shops anymore

Except skirts, hats, bags and shoes.

You need a makeover.
    MAN UP!
    I don't want to go to work everyone bullies me for wearing a diaper on my facve
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Add +1 opiates to your daily routine.

Anxiety killer.

Enjoy your new addiction.
    Originally posted by Lodger Free Stop doing drugs and live a simple life and worry less

Been sober since st Patrick's day
    Originally posted by Iseedivision Been sober since st Patrick's day

i've been fucked up every day since then just slowing down now plus I missed work

HAPPY ZAINT ZATS

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood This is the holiest time in Trianglism. Starting on St Patrick's and lasting about 90 days its Trianglist Ramadan.
    SHAM BA LA!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by Iseedivision Wanted to go somewhere today but am too anxious to leave unless someone is with me idk what is wrong with me I'm a grown man and I hate this about myself I am so aggravated at myself I feel like punching a wall or something if someone else did this to me I would be so disappointed

you have a choice to make, deal with going out into the world and dealing with the morons or get worse as time goes on
    Originally posted by POLECAT you have a choice to make, deal with going out into the world and dealing with the morons or get worse as time goes on

Yeah your probably right but right now I just don't have the confidence or guts to go out
Jump to Top