User Controls

Friend was raped by a pedo

Kafka sweaty
    she wasnt raped.

its evidence she was ok with it until society convinced her that she was ''raped'' and was a victim.

thats why she didnt tell you about it. it wasnt a problem until very recently.

and remember, her mom knew about it, and she CONSENTED for her on her behalf. your not her mom.

she knows whats best for her daughter.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ^ gay rape victim
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I went to junior high and was friends with a girl who's dad was raping her and her sister. She was popular and developed an eating disorder before he was arrested and sentenced. Everyone knew what happened and it made things very awkward for her the rest of her school life. I went to her house before but never met her dad

I hope your friends step-dad dies painfully.
    UNSUB Tuskegee Airman [my unrivalled skillful mastoid]
    Originally posted by Sudo I hope your friends step-dad dies painfully.

He’s already dead
    There is absolutely no worse death curse than the daily existence of the living dead
    Bradley Black Hole
    This guy from the bar raped his little sister from 12 to 17 when she was under 12 and when he got caught he said his dad was doing it to him and his little sister too.

They said ok and he his dad went to jail and he had to get counseling and move to a foster home till he was 18.

He got mad when I told him I thought his sister was his ex and acted confused so he had to explain it infront of more people
    Bradley Black Hole
    Cuz he mentioned her and I was like your ex? Who you were with as a kid?

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    kill him
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bradley Cuz he mentioned her and I was like your ex? Who you were with as a kid?

u jelly he was gettin some at that age
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny she wasnt raped.

its evidence she was ok with it until society convinced her that she was ''raped'' and was a victim.

thats why she didnt tell you about it. it wasnt a problem until very recently.

and remember, her mom knew about it, and she CONSENTED for her on her behalf. your not her mom.

she knows whats best for her daughter.

Fuck u

And that's fucked. If there is one trait that murder should be allowed for its shit like this. Like there should be a built in insta kill system that is surgically implanted into every person and if u do any shit like this your head instantly explodes and u fucking die. Castrate then kill all chomos.

Including Sophie, wariat, and vinny.
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Fuck u

And that's fucked. If there is one trait that murder should be allowed for its shit like this. Like there should be a built in insta kill system that is surgically implanted into every person and if u do any shit like this your head instantly explodes and u fucking die. Castrate then kill all chomos.

Including Sophie, wariat, and vinny.

the victim is strong with tis one.
Jump to Top