User Controls

Mulholland drive

Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Finally got around to watching it, great film albeit very...complex. Still left thinking, "WTF did I just watch, what was the meaning?" I still want answers. So the premise is esentially Betty wanting to off Camilla but then ends up switching lives??? Also the sub characters didn't really need to be in the film, the weird dude that has a heart attack behind the restaurant being one, and the freaky midget dude behind the glass screen.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    consolation post
    Niggers?
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Chinese spies are following me.

I wonder if they're fam, though
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    haven't seen it yet

I didn't like Eraserhead much outside of the visuals and kept laughing at stuff in Twin Peaks, like the midget dance party
    UNSUB Tuskegee Airman [my unrivalled skillful mastoid]
    Mulholland Drive is a chilling look into the psyche of a deeply disturbed and suicidal woman named Diane Selwyn who is guilt stricken over her involvement in the murder of her estranged lover. The entire movie takes place in her apartment over the course of a few hours on the day she commits suicide. It’s the study of a dream – and a trauma – which takes place on three interlacing and overlapping levels – Reality, Dream and Subconscious.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra haven't seen it yet

I didn't like Eraserhead much outside of the visuals and kept laughing at stuff in Twin Peaks, like the midget dance party

You didn't like the dancing chick legs?
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    finally got around to watching spanking the monkey.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Am I the one who told you to watch it? I feel I did or I'm just inserting myself into your life idk

The scene where Naomi watts masterbates is the key to the movie. At least I think it is
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley Finally got around to watching it, great film albeit very…complex. Still left thinking, "WTF did I just watch, what was the meaning?" I still want answers. So the premise is esentially Betty wanting to off Camilla but then ends up switching lives??? Also the sub characters didn't really need to be in the film, the weird dude that has a heart attack behind the restaurant being one, and the freaky midget dude behind the glass screen.

Dem nipples doe...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Dem nipples doe…

Yeah some giid lesbo scenes mang.
    You guys ever watch Black Widow(1987) swimming cooter Teresa Russell scene
Jump to Top