User Controls

Shit_snap

He seems like a dude with a very small penis.

Discuss.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    it's snab_snib
    snib snab
    He seems fine.

Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump snib snab

That's how I always read his name though.
    Originally posted by Dargo He seems fine.

That's how I always read his name though.

you failed the alertness test
    No, I just choose to improve your name when I read it. You're welcome.
    Originally posted by Dargo No, I just choose to improve your name when I read it. You're welcome.

lets not divert from the fact that you failed to read correctly because you assume that you know things that you actually don't based on past experience, and that this is a symptom of a person drifting away from life itself, content to let their intellectual faculties degrade as they live out the pattern they've established in their habits, unable to control their own behavior... a person not fully aware of their surroundings. an npc.
    wtf? How old are you?
    Originally posted by Dargo wtf? How old are you?

lol and you live with grannie and grampie? Have fun in the basement.
    Originally posted by Dargo lol and you live with grannie and grampie? Have fun in the basement.

i don't live in the basement. they have an extra house on the ranch. i grew up in an incredibly abusive environment of complete poverty. i don't feel bad about it at all.
    Who is snib snab
    Originally posted by snab_snib i grew up in an incredibly abusive environment of complete poverty.

Oh did swombody not get enough hugs as a chwild? I sworry.
    Originally posted by Dargo Oh did swombody not get enough hugs as a chwild? I sworry.

Fuck off, faggot. It's no laughing matter.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I never said it was. What, you got a sob story too? The thing is everybody does.
    It would only be funny if he was molested
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon It would only be funny if he was molested

That would explain a lot. Why don't you share what happened snab_snib?
    Child beating only warrants a smirk, no kek.

Sodomy, now that's comedy.
    Originally posted by Dargo Oh did swombody not get enough hugs as a chwild? I sworry.

you can try to insult me by pretending that the environment someone is raised in doesn't have an impact on their career in life, but, that simply shows you're grasping at straws, trying to tear me down in order to accommodate your ego. in reality i've made diamonds out of coal, and probably have twice the depth, the tenacity, the integrity, the intelligence, the resourcefulness of yourself. if you and i were together i'd probably be constantly thinking 'what a twerp, can you please conduct yourself with some dignity'. i'd probably look at you as soft and inexperienced.

the fact that i've done the things i've done and become the person i've become in the face of a tremendous burden speaks greatly of my character, and you don't flatter yourself to imagine that whatever possessions you have more than I lend you the greater dignity; for nature proves all things, and what you and i are can stand also in comparison without voting, if it is a popularity contest in which you wish to compete.
    Originally posted by snab_snib you can try to insult me by pretending that the environment someone is raised in doesn't have an impact on their career in life, but, that simply shows you're grasping at straws, trying to tear me down in order to accommodate your ego. in reality i've made diamonds out of coal, and probably have twice the depth, the tenacity, the integrity, the intelligence, the resourcefulness of yourself. if you and i were together i'd probably be constantly thinking 'what a twerp, can you please conduct yourself with some dignity'. i'd probably look at you as soft and inexperienced.

the fact that i've done the things i've done and become the person i've become in the face of a tremendous burden speaks greatly of my character, and you don't flatter yourself to imagine that whatever possessions you have more than I lend you the greater dignity; for nature proves all things, and what you and i are can stand also in comparison without voting, if it is a popularity contest in which you wish to compete.

Did you get raped tho.

Need answer fast, I'm close to nutting.
Jump to Top