User Controls

What do you do for fun?

Kafka sweaty
    I'll try to list some when I'm not braindead. Rn I'm thinking of a virutal arcade room I made that has flash games. Yeah there's a real arcade but I'm mostly an indoors person.
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kafka I'll try to list some when I'm not braindead. Rn I'm thinking of a virutal arcade room I made that has flash games. Yeah there's a real arcade but I'm mostly an indoors person.

R U MI 6
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Gym, reading, eating and having sex with random females.

Although as of late I'm slipping back into some...unsavoury habits.

New week, new me.
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley Gym, reading, eating and having sex with random females.

Although as of late I'm slipping back into some…unsavoury habits.

New week, new me.

i come to the internet and laff at people like this.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    esp if theyre teens blaster or 16/17 yr olds.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley Gym, reading, eating and having sex with random females.

Although as of late I'm slipping back into some…unsavoury habits.

New week, new me.

worse week, worse me
    ok
    I think you should stop trying to derail threads with your stupid nonce nonsense
    nonsense?
    Originally posted by blaster master how many beers are you going to drink today aldra?

none probably

I rarely drink anymore

might get real weird anyway though, should have a DNM package coming and my tolerance should be mostly reset by now
    probably better not to go into detail actually
    Originally posted by blaster master yeah only time octavians getting some rando strange he's paying $200 an hour like the rest of us, we get it coctavian you have a hot bod, but lets not play around, we're all in our 30s here, the only rando strange ur getting ur paying for.

Said the incel loser.
    I play video games
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Originally posted by blaster master building weapons and weapons systems, selling weapons and weapons systems to my dad's old associates, drugs.

Then why is your ass broke all the time
    Originally posted by Lodger Free Then why is your ass broke all the time

Cause he's actually unemployed.
Jump to Top