User Controls

Fona 4-18-2022

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Went to bed late last night.
    Took forever and ever to fall asleep.
    Kept laying there asking myself "WTF" after having talked to Don on the phone for just over an hour.
    Woke up multiple time this morning but didn't want to get out of bed.
    At one point I asked Alexa for the temperature and she said it was 34 degrees.
    Got on FB and say pictures of snow outside and thought it was a joke.
    Got up and looked outside to find it wasn't a joke.
    FFS I literally just washed my winter coat to put it away and now winter is back.
    Had half a dozen missed calls all from Don already.
    Checked my voicemail and it was him asking "Can you take me to the pawn shop so I can make a few dollars?"...
    I'm disgusted at the way everything that all the people who use to be in my life turned out.
    Absolutely total disappointment to find out not a single fucking one of them ever got anywhere beyond where they were when I left.
    It's all over now anyways.

Having woke up so damn late today there really isn't time to do much of anything past getting ready for work.
    That's okay though.

I need to figure out all my logins so I can pay all my bills.
    If I get that done I'll credit it as more than enough for today.

Anyways, how are you doing?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Im doing well buddy.
    Good thing you left that shit life. Now hopefully the people you left behind will get their life together, its too short not to.
    If they dont, theyll end up dead or in prison
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by cigreting Im doing well buddy.
    Good thing you left that shit life. Now hopefully the people you left behind will get their life together, its too short not to.
    If they dont, theyll end up dead or in prison

They did end up dead or in prison...

Not 1 of them managed to do shit with themselves except 1 guy who it was too much for and he committed suicide.

It's all good.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Yah I always wondered why grown ups were never that concerned with hanging out with friends and shit like that. I mean that's all u wanna do when ur a kid.

Now I get it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I got logged back into all the accounts I need to pay bills through.
    That's a relief.

Pretty much all set for work too.
    Going to eat some more and dilly dally around the house to see if I can do any little last minute things.

^My Marketplace find from over the weekend.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    cum on it
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I got logged back into all the accounts I need to pay bills through.
    That's a relief.

Pretty much all set for work too.
    Going to eat some more and dilly dally around the house to see if I can do any little last minute things.

Use different passwords for bank accounts and the same for all your utilities to pay.

Just change them out weekly or so

Don't you have a password genie so you use 1 password on a device?
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy
    ^My Marketplace find from over the weekend.

I told you last year, in April and May, Universities get out, free desk furniture gets dumped outside for pickup. I wouldn't go to Greek dorms for shit, but apartments all over have shit for free left outside.

You might find a 500 dollar desk and a nice ergonomics desk chair sitting outside, be the first to load that shit. Get a friend to lift it upside down, face down on your car and tie it down.drive back roads home.
    Drive in reverse backwards home on the highway
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    At work.
    Beginning of the week.
    All seems well and chill.
    Feels good to be back.
    Apes flat ass girlfriend wuz here
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by blaster master ach ja little daddy?

how many beers you gonna drink tonight?

Ack MAHHHHH. I dunno man probably none I'm trying to chill down and fix my sleep and cut way back on beer but I think like three sounds pretty good even though it will dry my sinuses up and make my snot really thick and my throat scratchy and my head hurt but hey what are ya gonna do am I right

How many are u thinking and also did you get yer switch charged up and everything like that
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by blaster master dude you remember when apes gf got all sexxxxy and left him LOL?

I forgot about that did she really
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    I'm gonna live in a closet like don
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by Rape Monster I'm gonna live in a closet like don

Everyone should check there closets from now you never know what's going on when your not home.
    Bradley Black Hole
    i didn't liek the new episode, no jumpscares like we encouraged you
    Who's don?
Jump to Top