User Controls

Finally it happened ....

while conversing with someone today the topic of ukriane-russian conflict came up and further comments eventually lead to

''russian soldiers ran out of gasses''.

naturally being the asshole that i'm i lol-ed followed by my patented vigorous and aggresive questioning.

i have a feeling that we wont be conversing that much anymore from now on.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    xi will not run out of gasses when he releases them into the residences of you and your neighbors
    good
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    You must learn to hide your power-level.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    powers are meant to be discharged.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny powers are meant to be discharged.

Wrong.

You maintain your power and use it as a threat, 9/10 the threat will work and your powers remain unused.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Hockey teams tend to score more goals while on a power play.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    why do chinese people consistently make errors with plural or singular words
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    English is considered one of the most difficult languages to master. Several natives still don’t use it correctly.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by DrugSmuggler English is considered one of the most difficult languages to master. Several natives still don’t use it correctly.

u wot m8?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Wrong.

You maintain your power and use it as a threat, 9/10 the threat will work and your powers remain unused.

As my powers deplete, they also regenerate, so I am always at full charge.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Wrong.

no, thats incel phillosophy.
    Originally posted by cigreting why do chinese people consistently make errors with plural or singular words

the same reason british people consistently make arrors with their sexes and genders.
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    No one laughed.
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley No one laughed.

consolation posts
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny good

Oh you live in Taiwan.

Hear any jets flying overhead lately?
    WellHung Black Hole
    That's ok, Vincent. If the other party cannot muster up a way to smell what you are stepping in, then to hell with them, Son.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I bet it was a guy who could've been your friend but now will just tell people negative things about you.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny no, thats incel phillosophy.

Incorrect, incel philosophy is refusing to go to the Asian spa.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Incorrect, incel philosophy is refusing to go to the Asian spa.

celibacy is more than just not getting your penis into a vagjna, or rectum. its more than that.
Jump to Top