User Controls

Do you own a security camera?

Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Have you ever watched a security camera and had the unfortunate Crescendo music going off in your head while someone was inside your house, car, RV or business?

What did you do after viewing it?
    reviewoweb Yung Blood
    It means you are going to be promoted.
    When your personal life is gone, remember to notify me, it means you are going to be promoted.
    I very much agree with this sentence, life and work, we choose to work because of life, and work makes us neglect life. When you want to get promoted, you have to sacrifice more of your private time to work.
    Choice is a very interesting thing, and when you make a choice, it also means that you will lose something very pity.
    https://www.topreviewweb.com
    A very interesting website
    Originally posted by Lodger Free had the unfortunate Crescendo music going off in your head

that's a symptom of mental distress
    Originally posted by Lodger Free Have you ever watched a security camera and had the unfortunate Crescendo music going off in your head while someone was inside your house, car, RV or business?

What did you do after viewing it?

Yes..no music in my head though, I got angry.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I have 6 cameras covering every angle of my house outside and the street in front
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by RIPtotse I have 6 cameras covering every angle of my house outside and the street in front

next step is a sentry gun
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    security cameras are for people who are insecure.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny security cameras are for people who are insecure.

Everyone should be insecure about home security.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Everyone should be insecure about home security.

people who are insecure of their own sexuality or masculinity often project their insecurity onto their homes.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    my neighbor has one but I put tape over it
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I wish I had one when my house got robbed.
    only betas had their house robbed.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    security cameras should be banned for racist profiling because most of the crimes solved using them involve black people
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny only betas had their house robbed.

If they want in they getten in.
    Also learned that you never keep money and valuable things in a safe.
    Originally posted by AngryOnion If they want in they getten in.

insecure tards keep their valuables in safes.

i keep all my cashes in empty beer cans and empty potato chip bags. i just leave them on the floor onnthe corner of my room and no one in their sane mind are going to search valuables in them.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny people who are insecure of their own sexuality or masculinity often project their insecurity onto their homos

gay
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I can't afford it so I tape disposable cameras on the trees and watch them with a laser pointer all night
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by AngryOnion If they want in they getten in.

Unless its a safe that literally couldn't be lifted by 10 gorillas
Jump to Top