User Controls

An insurrection or a guided tour?

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    This is a crisis comparable to 911,WWII, and the civil war? That is what the talking heads have been saying for over a year.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    "This is a crisis comparable to 911,WWII, and the civil war?"

None of those are even comparable to each other
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Crisis as serious as WWIII is worst than your 9/11 and WWII put together, Cancel Culture
    WWIII
    WWIII was the cold war...the next one is WWIV
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson "This is a crisis comparable to 911,WWII, and the civil war?"

None of those are even comparable to each other

They are all comparable to Jan 6. Don't you watch the news?
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker They are all comparable to Jan 6. Don't you watch the news?

no, because we arent retarded.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    A guided insurrection. Jan 6, 9/11 aren't comparable because at the surface level 9/11 seemed plausible enough.
    Originally posted by Sophie A guided insurrection. Jan 6, 9/11 aren't comparable because at the surface level 9/11 seemed plausible enough.

Lets be honest, the threats were known before Jan 6th

it was left open to happen. straight and simple. that was a City option as well. the City didn't have the forces to push back.

it was left open to happen. it's just too fucking retarded knowing that an actual enemy state, nation of soldiers could have done this far easier and with more lethal consequences
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Lodger Free Lets be honest, the threats were known before Jan 6th

it was left open to happen. straight and simple. that was a City option as well. the City didn't have the forces to push back.

it was left open to happen. it's just too fucking retarded knowing that an actual enemy state, nation of soldiers could have done this far easier and with more lethal consequences

For their services DC Metro's finest got a fat budget increase and a spy department. A reward for a job well done, an order followed to the T.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny no, because we arent retarded.

l2sarcasm

Originally posted by Speedy Parker l2sarcasm

so you dont watch the news ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny so you dont watch the news ?

I don't own a TV. Haven't for over ten years.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Biden Rules now. Notice the harrassing rings come back.

Fuck that bitch and everyone else running this nation into the shitter. This entire war is probably apart of the reset. And no one is talking about the hunter laptop or connections to Ukraine deals back in 2014

What happened over night?
    inflation is a good distraction people are too worried about their life savings and worthless dollars than whatever some old faggots are doing
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker I don't own a TV. Haven't for over ten years.

↑ thinks newses only come from the tube.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood inflation is a good distraction people are too worried about their life savings and worthless dollars than whatever some old faggots are doing

The four packs of Monster actually got cheaper here
    Technologist victim of incest
    Yes it was a guided tour that many have been charged with seditious conspiracy for.

You people and your deluded thinking. Can’t even admit what is before your very eyes.

You think if you say it loud enough and long enough people will believe the lie. Dumb people will and trump has a treasure trove of dumb fans.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Another flawless narrative created by the liberal agenda to ruin trumps image.

Just wait until this disinformation governance board is in full swing. Go against the global government narrative agenda and face repercussions from the disinformation board.

What's next? They gonna make us all wear masks and tell us if we take them off we'll die [supposedly] so they are gonna have to install something on your phones/in your body to identify you because no one can take their masks off.

*shaking my damn head*
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Another flawless narrative created by the liberal agenda to ruin trumps image.

Just wait until this disinformation governance board is in full swing. Go against the global government narrative agenda and face repercussions from the disinformation board.

What's next? They gonna make us all wear masks and tell us if we take them off we'll die [supposedly] so they are gonna have to install something on your phones/in your body to identify you because no one can take their masks off.

*shaking my damn head*

Paranoid much?
Jump to Top