Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2013/01/14/the-science-of-sex-abuse
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    What does this wven mean guys fuys:

„ My mother is very European,” she explained.”
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat What does this wven mean guys fuys:

„ My mother is very European,” she explained.”

Your mother's family were evil sexual devients left behind by the pilgrims for the new world of America. Most slavic are animals
    In September 2001 Paul Wonzy molested 3 children

September 2001?

Is that the theme, Bradley?

Lol. You're the one from Wisconsin. You look like him not me. Honestly, Bradley started this on going meme the day after I shocked red of info about his Greely Co father and seeing he worked in sales for one of the dozen know M.I.C. companies out there.

It's interesting and a joking kind of way at the time because Totse Forever Harper Reed, cto of Obama grew up in Greely Colorado. As did one of the South Park creators who's father worked in missile defense

It started off as "Free Associated" play and was enough to stick in Red's craw to trigger and have his gay brother from Milwaukee start up on me. I never met Bradley prior

How about this for Free Association

Red lives in Chicago and goes into How could Obama be apart of the WUO when he was 8 years old at the time?

Because he was a child of a sex kitten to keep CIA entertained. Sort of a brothel/crash or 'safe house's they had in the 1960sin which her job was to move around, never keeping the same house

This was documented and shows Obama's real father as an agent who looks far more like him

The fact that Bill Ayers was the ghost writer for Obama's book.

Hey, even I am Happenstance I guess

Now it makes sense why he chose this story for humiliated and dehumanize tactics. And I love how your former apartment downstairs had like 50 guys working at desks. And not the apartment of your buddy who was to cheap to get you decent wifi

Your entire story had holes in it, buddy

I had a feeling you were one of the guys who worried at the secret underground prison in south side chi-town ran under the Bush extension to the Patriot act CIA black site lol

Sears Roebuck Homan former site?

Lol no?? Actually west Chicago

But they prolly had another sat office
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Makes sense. Uber was taken over by the fucking cancel culture by giving Travis 1.2 liqued for his overprice face value stocks, shitting up the company with their fucking lower prices and pick up anyone, dropping the photo required to prevent "racism"

Uber took over the old Sears Roebuck in Oakland. There was rumors about that building and jingletown districts Former Montgomery Ward of a sex trade industry underground and prison in Oakland

Every urbane city probably had a Homon site
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    One post is enough, buttboi wario

You CIA sex kitten u
    I know a lot of safe house former locations

I never spoke where because it's pointless and I live in the USA not Russia, however it's unprofessional and immoral behavior and the CIA, FBI and NSA should be shut down, reformed, rebranded with oversite. To many outsiders have polluted it for the sake of MIC and their stock holders best interest involving criminals they have brought in.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Lodger Free Most slavic are animals

They're like Chinese people if Chinese people didn't feel joy while backing over the person they just hit with their car.
    Originally posted by Meikai They're like Chinese people if Chinese people didn't feel joy while backing over the person they just hit with their car.

Nu uhh.. take that back.
    Do you just think about rape 24/7
Jump to Top