User Controls

Poll: Covid

Covid is a bitch

Misterigh Houston
    Three days of high fever and a sore throat so far.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    good
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Misterigh Three days of high fever and a sore throat so far.

Hang in there sport. Hope you get better soon.

Do you have asthma? If so, ask for advair

If not, tell your doctor you would like advair. The steroid se ms to aid in people from dying of covid. Beats going to ER and being intubated
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    You'll be fine bro
    I don't believe in covid. You sound like a communist
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    if you want I can give you another kind and see if they cancel each other out
    I am now in contact with The Army of the Twelve Monkeys. Details to follow.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Lodger Free Hang in there sport. Hope you get better soon.

Do you have asthma? If so, ask for advair

If not, tell your doctor you would like advair. The steroid se ms to aid in people from dying of covid. Beats going to ER and being intubated

I have asthma and i was fine when i got it. Its flu symptoms and unless you have alot of health issues youll be fine
    You'll know when it's SARS-COV-2, because it attacks both lungs with double pneumonia.
    Originally posted by cigreting I have asthma and i was fine when i got it. Its flu symptoms and unless you have alot of health issues youll be fine

Because steroid seems to kill it as it's forming into CoViD lungs. It won't kill the virus off but protects the lungs with a protective coating for the crusty CoViD shit to build up. It is believed. Seems to be 90% effective. They noticed this in the earlier months of CoViD studying data that people with asthma especially overweight who didn't take steroids had a much higher death rate than those who took combination drugs like advair disk.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by cigreting I have asthma

18 years of being bullied and picked last for sports. I bet you have a nasaly voice
    I feel poisoned

Ur card gonna get pulled
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I've kinda realized if you die from covid something else was gonna kill you soon anyway. The damage on our collective mental health wasn't worth 2 years of lockdowns
    Originally posted by cigreting I have asthma and i was fine when i got it. Its flu symptoms and unless you have alot of health issues youll be fine

You were sick a long ass time. You thought any moment you were not going to make it.

I honestly believe I got it earlier than reported

I lost taste, layed in bed for 7 weeks, when I coughed, it was like no pressure to cough phlegm out. I couldn't cough. Felt like shit dripping into my lungs. It came and went away a few days and creeped back up with 103.3 temp each time. Haven't caught it since until maybe now. My left ear drum is burning and my right ear feels plugged a bit

But no fever
    I might just have a nasal and ear infection. My nose feels scratchy though
    I have a CoViD test but am going to wait one more day before using it.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Sudo 18 years of being bullied and picked last for sports. I bet you have a nasaly voice

lol id smear your ginger face across the pavement
    I got niggered last night at a stop light.

He jumped in a white woman's car after I told him to walk away from the crowed so we could fight one on one

Clearly glownigger tactic with the doorman security on his cell phone telling 9-11 my PI and not the cunt who started it.
    Best thing you can do if you actually get SARS-COV-2 is get your hands on a salbutamol inhaler (puffer), which will enlarge your airways. With double pneumonia, you can hardly get a third of a breath, because your lungs are displaced with fluids. You won't be able to walk 20 feet, because the oxygen level in your blood will be down about 40%. The best bet you have is to enlarge your airways with the salbutamol. Take two shots every couple of hours and lay in bed and conserve energy. Use a hot water bottle with hot water in it to lay across your back, near the base of your lungs.
    covid is a biological weapon thats designed to afflict the betas.

the more severe the symptomd you had, the more beta-ed you are.

/fact.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    how are you now, OP? what is my risk level in this thread?

Jump to Top