User Controls

have you ever felt comfortable around a chick

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    to say lets to to your place and fuck or acrually had a chick say this to you?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Haven't you? Where do you normally fuck
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    in the woods like a real man
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    no i mean instead of just invite her over or have her come over and sleep at ur place with no sex happening like these polish bitches have been doing to me latley from bars or i guess its the cukture here to swoon them or carass them or spend money pn them first but just as you were close or kissed or whatever after meeting one you suggested this?
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Yah she's my fiancé
    Yes several times.

Notable ones were the ugly fat chick back in England who after she'd been sniffing around me all night had her friend say to me "She wants you to take her out back (of the bar) and fuck her, are you gay?" to which I replied "yes".

Another time was here in Houston when I was sitting at the bar minding my own business and a chick came over, lifted her top to show me her tits (at which point I tweaked her nipple) and said "It's my birthday and I want to get laid tonight".

She wasn't bad either but very drunk, her friends came over though and rescued her from my clutches...probably for the best as I didn't need a rape charge.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i once fucked a chicken
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i once fucked a chicken

Bill Krozby fucked lots of those
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I guess you have never done a cocaine
Jump to Top