User Controls

ROOOOOAAAD RRRAAAGE!!!

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Check this one out.

All that for a fender bender.
    News at the link. https://abc7ny.com/elizabeth-hit-and-run-accident-new-jersey/11744881/
    That's pretty rough...disgruntled lover?
    Fender bender click the news link.
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    You're only showing this because he's a black man, aren't you
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    man the blax sure have evolved,, from cantlook at a white woman to being able to fuck em and come to thanksgiving dinner at the family's house to just run dem white bitches down for the hell of it cuz she looked at me.
    Originally posted by Lodger Free You're only showing this because he's a black man, aren't you

Yes Iam.
    If a white guy did this to a black person they would be burning the place down right now.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The group of highschool friends and college era were an eclectic group, not just of most race of people but hapa or half white/black mix or even white, black and Asian.

Race relations in the suburbs near Oakland was the best this nation had seen in the 70s and 80s.

I have no fucking idea when everything went to shit. The media is full of anchor people and reporters who were wearing diapers in the late 80s or early 90s

This cancel culture is just annoying and retarded

What gets me the most isn't white girls dating blacks or other. It that a cute white girl 8s dating the fattest, stupidist of blacks with a history of legal problems. The worse hoodrats

And some psycho looking out of shape guys. And living in the hood was once just a burden to escape, it's now just the worst king of behavior you can muster up and have clear intents to murder someone once opportunity arises.

Personally I couldn't give a fuck about the Uber elite having to deal with them in their upscale neighborhoods. I just don't like hard working people getting these trouble makers breaking into their houses.

Fuck the rich people. If 5hey survive a rape and robbery, it will be something for them to talk about at the private events they attend
    cigreting Dark Matter
    might need some asprin
    I assume this will be tried as a hate crime right?
    hat crime
    That joke was criminal, another 30 days for contempt.
    30 days for content ?

what content.
    Fuck our world.

I hate those types. I'll close down your blinds for you.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny 30 days for content ?

what content.

Fuck you glow nig
Jump to Top