User Controls

$102

cigreting Dark Matter
    To fill my truck today
    Thanks joe biden
    I hope all you democrat voters are happy and got what you wanted
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Budweiser is up to 25 bucks for a 30 pak thanks Joe Biden
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    the price of rimjobs remains the same
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Thank you for doing your bit to keep oil prices high.
    Lodger Free African Astronaut
    8.5% inflation.

More like 20-30

Yep
    Be happy you're contributing to the global economy.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by cigreting To fill my truck today
    Thanks joe biden
    I hope all you democrat voters are happy and got what you wanted

What kind of bitch ass truck do you drive? Ford ranger? Mines a good $250.

Also, how come you don't understand gas prices? Is it because you're really stupid and immature? I bet it's because you're really stupid and immature.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Sudo What kind of bitch ass truck do you drive? Ford ranger? Mines a good $250.

Also, how come you don't understand gas prices? Is it because you're really stupid and immature? I bet it's because you're really stupid and immature.

I have several full size trucks you obese ginger.
    I pay in real currency, American US dollars, not your pussy limp wristed loonies

You are the idiot who doesnt understand what biden did his first day in office to domestic oil production. Might want to do some research before making yourself look even more retarded.
    Now go be a good simp and pay some bills for your bitch girlfriend and another mans cum you faggot
    imagine blaming gas prices on the TV and not the kike. Americans are stupid

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood yes biden personally jacked up the price of gasoline because he actually hates electricity and secretly masturbates while reading "Industrial society and it's future" and breaks all the light bulbs in the white house to smoke his solar ray cooked electricity-free organic meth.

Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Originally posted by cigreting I have several full size trucks you obese ginger.
    I pay in real currency, American US dollars, not your pussy limp wristed loonies

You are the idiot who doesnt understand what biden did his first day in office to domestic oil production. Might want to do some research before making yourself look even more retarded.
    Now go be a good simp and pay some bills for your bitch girlfriend and another mans cum you faggot

Fucking LOL
    Originally posted by cigreting I have several full size trucks you obese ginger.

Jesus, all that voluntary celibacy paid off then.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Truck fight!!

Imagine actually complaining about gas prices. All my wealthy republican uncles do this too. Fuck I had to spend 0.0001% of my net worth on gas today!! Fuuuuucking bullshit!! Then, to top things off, the goddamn steak and ostrich appetizer at LeMuave's Fine Eatery was marked up an extra five FUCKING DOLLARS to 29-!!! How am I expected to live like this???!! I'm gonna be homeless in not time at all!! Fucking JOE!!!!!!!
    No matter how big your truck or boat or gun or country is won't change the size of your dick

You clearly have a tiny, Asian Truck to match your tiny, Asian penis you are deathly afraid of showing anyone. Your shame your entire family with your inadequate penis and truck, fear of the opposite sex and complete lack of understanding of global commodities markets. Can you even spell OPEC?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Aleister Crowley Jesus, all that voluntary celibacy paid off then.

Yeah fortunately i dont support women or another mans cum

Feels good to be financially well off with very little debt, you should try it
    Originally posted by cigreting Yeah fortunately i dont support women or another mans cum

Feels good to be financially well off with very little debt, you should try it

Do you carry pepper spray for when you feel threatened by women?
    Seriously imagine having such a tiny unsatisfactory truck that a full tank costs only $102. Can you even call that a truck? I've got a buick Sedan 3.9 that costs more than that. Do Asian schoolgirls snicker at you when they drive by? Do miatas and smart cars Rev their engines at your embarrassment of a vehicle? Why don't you just ride a bike instead if you care so much about conserving the environment and are inviting people to call you a pussy little bitch?
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I'd be pissed if my truck cost 102 to fill up let alone 250. A full tank of gas shouldn't be worth half the scrap price of the entire vehicle.

U both r doo doo heads
    Originally posted by cigreting Feels good to be financially well off with very little debt, you should try it

I have that except I get to fuck females, you should try it.
Jump to Top