User Controls

Drug free 100 days

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    No idea why you guys have so much trouble.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Why only 100 days and not 35yrs then?
    Damn that's pretty impressive. The longest i've gotten free drugs for is maybe a few days
    I've gone DECADES.. (discounting, coffee, alcohol and prescription meds)
    I purposely take as much of everything as possible for spiritual purposes

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I've gone DECADES.. (discounting, coffee, alcohol and prescription meds)

What, just because their legal you can "discount" them? So what makes nicotine bad then?

The way I see it anything that can be used for a non medical purpose to effect you are all classed the same and I treat them all as sacred substances gifted by Zod that deserve respect. Abstinence, abuse and criminalization are all wrong. You must live in harmony with nature.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Hood for you big man, was wondering if you had snapped or not.

WHATS YOUR SECRET? Can you write a million lil pieces of shit style book about it?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I've gone DECADES.. (discounting, coffee, alcohol and prescription meds)

You were an alcoholic though, not a fiend.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    i have sezures if i dont smoke crack
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Congrats man.
    Being clean, sober and clear headed have changed who I am drastically and only for the better.
    It's the best thing I've ever done for myself.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Rape Monster i have sezures if i dont smoke crack

Someone should provide you with piles of said substance
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood What, just because their legal you can "discount" them?

Yes I can, it's in the bible

So what makes nicotine bad then?

The carcinogens
    Moslems don't drink alcohol so you're more evil.
Jump to Top