User Controls

FON (Not fonaplats) back...maybe

No Friends Yung Blood
    Who's dead? Who's in prison? Who's still here? I miss much in the last five or so years?

Couldn't remember old password so just remade the shit.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    hah hey
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I remember you FON, you're from Australia and have good vybz. I was thinking the other day about a song you posted once that you said u heard for the first time at a girls parents mansion at dawn while high as balls on ecstasy.

Everyone is dead. I'm Unwyred. Herp Derp Slobber.
    No Friends Yung Blood
    Fuck yeah. Least some survived. And man that song was Ulver - Eos. I showed it to her and we blasted it at dawn as the sun rose at some massive mansion she was at. Think I was 17 so like 15 years ago.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    was it you that posted as owl king toward the end? I remember the story about the meathead who drank a full vial of LSD because his girlfriend was a retard and insisted it was fake
    No Friends Yung Blood
    Originally posted by aldra was it you that posted as owl king toward the end? I remember the story about the meathead who drank a full vial of LSD because his girlfriend was a retard and insisted it was fake

Was only ever FON and briefly FriendsOfNone. So wasn't me.

I did post a story about a mate in rehab who was telling an old junkie about poppy seed tea. Old mate said it was impossible so on their lunch break thing where they get out he shook up a huge batch and the guy ended up in hospital...but fuck, I had thousands of posts.
    yeah, I remember you, just have the 3-4 australian posters blended together.

I'm Auschwitz, sudo is unstablematter
    What u been up to FON? Do you have any kids, cool stories or travel related exploits? Do you keep in contact with enter?
    Why is OP banned and this thread in the mongolvoid? Is it really Hikki?
Jump to Top