User Controls

sum weird kinda brain damage

Dissociator African Astronaut
    all that focalin binge got me all fukd my heartrate dun snapped now its 150 all the time smokin cigs weed crazy flipped out naw but sc u were rite this is sketchy ass research rc feelin shit how the fuck am I gonna get a job with swisscheesebrain
    Tell your doctor they are ruining your life with shitty cuck drugs and ask for something that isn't garbage or you find a new doc. What are you even prescribed Focalin for? ADHD?.

Can't you just do adderall and not abuse it and be fine?.

I dunno man, abusing drugs usually has a foreseeable end like you run out, but when you get them as medicine its different. You can take it forever.

This is how people become hardcore heroin addicts, thats exactly what big pharma wants, they just want to sell as much drugs to as many people as they want.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    my docs a fuckin bitch who does a shit job I told her wellbutrin wasnt working she didnt wanna change it,focalins theyre for adhd
    after my last binge, I slept for like 2 days. Woke up (today), feeling OFF as FUCK, smoked some weeed tok an oxy 20 and 25mg focalin, which isnt even my full daily dose and my heart rates been 150bpm for hours wtff

Post last edited by Dissociator at 2017-02-09T00:04:48.730824+00:00
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Dissociator all that focalin binge got me all fukd my heartrate dun snapped now its 150 all the time smokin cigs weed crazy flipped out naw but sc u were rite this is sketchy ass research rc feelin shit how the fuck am I gonna get a job with swisscheesebrain

dude i fucking told you. focalin is some sketchy shit. it is NOT good for you. amphetamine is bad for you in predictable, gradual ways. focalin is just wonky shit.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    i feel like that after a really big dose of dph the night before
    Can't you just find a good psychiatrist who is willing to work with you in finding the right medications?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ^ dr. phil ass nigga

*scoffs*
    Originally posted by Actor ^ dr. phil ass nigga

*scoffs*

Sometimes you just need too let your white side shine.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I don't think you should be mixing Oxy and foclain.

If I smoke a cig, have a coffee and smoke weed before work my heart beats non stop and I sweat like crazy for 5-6 hours.

The more I look at Focalin the less shitty it seems to me, it has almost zero risk of cardiovascular problems so you can take as much as you want with no bad effects(minus the psychological stuff), I don't know if ritalin (both enantiomer of methylphenidate) is like this.

I can't imagine having to take it every though, doesn't sound fun.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I don't think you should be mixing Oxy and foclain.

If I smoke a cig, have a coffee and smoke weed before work my heart beats non stop and I sweat like crazy for 5-6 hours.

The more I look at Focalin the less shitty it seems to me, it has almost zero risk of cardiovascular problems so you can take as much as you want with no bad effects(minus the psychological stuff), I don't know if ritalin (both enantiomer of methylphenidate) is like this.

I can't imagine having to take it every though, doesn't sound fun.

after buying a scrip off some kid and abusing the shit out of it, i have zero doubt that focalin is ridiculously neurotoxic.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    focalin is a shitty drug
    I'm thinking the pure enantiomer spins people out and the mixed stuff is kinda chill.

Kinda like with meth
    maybe you should quit doing shitty drugs and drink water. god your dumb
    Seems odd that your doctor would give you focalin , but be reluctant if you asked for any other sort of stimulant. Cant you just ask for xanax for one month to get off the shit without then getting addicted too the xanax? You've been going back to focalin for months even though you know its shit. Whats the point?
    I wanna try it now.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Tell your doctor they are ruining your life with shitty cuck drugs

Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I wanna try it now.

that was quick
    Stop taking them but keep getting them and send them all to me. I'll buy them off you.

Use the money for alcohol or guitar amp.

We need all expired meds a the trash can. yummy.
    Originally posted by paradoxspace Seems odd that your doctor would give you focalin , but be reluctant if you asked for any other sort of stimulant. Cant you just ask for xanax for one month to get off the shit without then getting addicted too the xanax? You've been going back to focalin for months even though you know its shit. Whats the point?

doctors in the us don't treat drug addiction with drugs in the way you're speaking of....

i wouldn't either if I was a doctor. he could just not take focalim (the focalin didn't help him focus on getting thru school/doing chores) why give him an even stronger drug that he would abuse...

roshambo is too stupid to know where to buy weed or get a job, you really think he needs xanax? he's already on wellbutrin and seroquel and dresses in his moms panties.

his parents should be in jail

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-02-09T02:53:25.674875+00:00
    Ask for normal ritalin, not the derpadew kind.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Ask for normal ritalin, not the derpadew kind.

they gave him the focalin because they dont trust him with addies. the guy eats benzedrex... im not hating on roshambo but I kinda wish he would do something different.
Jump to Top