User Controls

You know what you should do?

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Watch the show, Mr. Robot. It's pretty good, it's about this cyber security guy who gets caught up in some plot to take down some evil corperation and shit. You're gonna' like it. Everyone is fucked up, there's drugs, hax, mind games, intrigue and the best part of all the main character is autistic as fuck just like all of us
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I love that show,The main dude is so fucked in the head he forgets this chick is his sister and tries to kiss her.
    I have a new episode I downloaded today,gana sit back drink some vodka and watch MR Robot.
    I have a new episode I downloaded today,gana sit back drink some vodka and watch MR Robot.

Whoa there motherfucker. Don't spoil it for the people that haven't seen yet, lulz. But yeah i agree man.
    My GF's pops was tellin me about this show a while back. I forgot about it so maybe this is a sign to actually watch it. Gonna be honest though there is only a 50% chance I will actually watch it.
    My GF's pops was tellin me about this show a while back. I forgot about it so maybe this is a sign to actually watch it. Gonna be honest though there is only a 50% chance I will actually watch it.

If you do end up watching it you won't be dissapointed the story is good shit.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Sophie Watch the show, Mr. Robot. It's pretty good, it's about this cyber security guy who gets caught up in some plot to take down some evil corperation and shit. You're gonna' like it. Everyone is fucked up, there's drugs, hax, mind games, intrigue and the best part of all the main character is autistic as fuck just like all of us

Thanks, I'll check it out
Jump to Top