User Controls

AI art

Kafka sweaty

I misread the title as AI kart...I thought it was gonna have some cool AI kart pics zippin around a course or something.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Kafka

The power elite want to replace humans. That is crazy surealism that only someone with severe emotional issues would paint, you know Vangogh the missing ear guy.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I misread the title as AI kart…I thought it was gonna have some cool AI kart pics zippin around a course or something.

They have have those at Amazon fulfillment centers
    That top painting had to figure out how to put psychologist data of colors effecting emotions from a deep disturbed person, and then an algorithm of what an artist and their style of brush stroke like patting or dab stroke or flat brush etc.

This will apply to all kinds of applications.

You guys ever watch the episode of Black Mirror that was about Boston Robotic style dogs going after a couple or some shit like that. It's been a while but they got chased up a tree and robotic dogs never get bord or hungry and recharge in the morning sun.

You know, the kind of dogs that Biden or Future Veep Harris sends to Speedy Parkers 5 acres and wait him and his food source out. What did you think the Military Industrial Complex will do with gun owners regardless if they themselves work MIC related or not. They're gonna turn on their own grunts, family or not.

They won't need us. They will only let scientist and others to live for now.
    Kafka sweaty
    I stared at the second one so many times, had it in my room, wondering where the centre was, think it’s the dark spot, what it means if AI art can make you feel better, wondering where the bad feelings go if art makes you feel better. Then I couldn’t stand to look at it anymore.
    Originally posted by Kafka I stared at the second one so many times, had it in my room, wondering where the centre was, think it’s the dark spot, what it means if AI art can make you feel better, wondering where the bad feelings go if art makes you feel better. Then I couldn’t stand to look at it anymore.

Ide be worried more about the fact, if truly AI, that it was capable of doing some random figuring of object placement with the sense of randomness but could still exist in one's own dream. Re the second one
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    ALART ALART WARNING ALART ALART
    AI gonna take our Jerbs

AIs the new illgals
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    De dook er Jerrrrrbbbssss
    Originally posted by Silver Fox 7172 AI gonna take our Jerbs

AIs the new illgals

I'm ready for that universal income check
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    neat

Bradley Black Hole
    ^aewsome
    Originally posted by Kafka

Shit.
    Kingoffrogs African Astronaut
    Lain smoking weed
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
Jump to Top