User Controls

geting ur finger cut off jst for the rush

bling bling Dark Matter
    liek if u tooka loan for like half a g of bud an they jus wonna chopt a lil bit it wud probly act add to the rush
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Then go to the hospital for the IV morphine
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Burning my fingers is the favorite part. You aren't high until it hurts to flick the lighter.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Burning my fingers is the favorite part. You aren't high until it hurts to flick the lighter.

One time when I was really high on etizolam or summin I was trying to light a bong of syncans. My lighter was on the way out so I took off the metal guard bit and jacked it up and didn't put it back on.

Long story short, the flame burnt through the plastic and it started spraying out fire and I burnt my thumb pretty bad and almost set my bed on fire cos for some reason I chucked it on there before picking it back up, running to the bathroom and chucking it in the sink
    I've done some pretty sketchy stuff with lighters and meth pipes but never came close to burning myself like that, thats horrible.
    Who knew flames could burn through plastic?
    I've held the flame on the lighter for like 5 minutes when I was in crackhead mode and the lighter was too hot to touch I had to use a rag to hold it but it didn't melt.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Burning my fingers is the favorite part. You aren't high until it hurts to flick the lighter.

you arent high until you stop noticing your skin melting because your bowl is so hot

i couldnt get that horrible acrid smell out of that piece
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You aren't high until you light your face on fire, smash your pipe and rub the shards into your burning flesh to absorb any remaining residuals.
    Originally posted by reject One time when I was really high on etizolam or summin I was trying to light a bong of syncans. My lighter was on the way out so I took off the metal guard bit and jacked it up and didn't put it back on.

Long story short, the flame burnt through the plastic and it started spraying out fire and I burnt my thumb pretty bad and almost set my bed on fire cos for some reason I chucked it on there before picking it back up, running to the bathroom and chucking it in the sink

I put a lighter like that in a drawer once. I didn't notice that there must have been a tiny flame burning the plastic. Then it blew up inside my stash drawer. It wasn't the best day.
    Understatement
    bling bling Dark Matter
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    I feel really sad how you people make fun of actual people who do stuff like this to themselves.
    uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh shut the fuck up you nigger
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i almos died
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock I feel really sad how you people make fun of actual people who do stuff like this to themselves.

Being dumb with a lighter or chopping fingers off?

If you have never thought about chopping a pinky for whatever reason you... yea, well, I dunno but we just don't see eye to eye.

I once contemplated it for a while. My point was to prove to myself that I really don't give a fuck. It's also interesting and mysterious to other people.

"So, how did you lose your finger?"
    "Chopped it off."

You must seem sane and deliver it deadpan or you are just kind of an edgy fag.
    My mate robbed a rock off my table. I dragged him into the kitchen and chopped his little finger off with a knife on a chopping board. Then I flushed it down the toilet.
    Sharia Law good law.
Jump to Top