User Controls

Gabaergics causing timelines to merge

Dissociator African Astronaut
    I've recently gotten my gabapentin refilled and tonight I've taken 16mg tizanidine, 3g phenibut total and probably around 2400mg of gabapentin doses staggered

As doses go up I I keep getting these pastoral old like king arthur and the knights of the round table memory flashbacks reminding me of a dream in which i was in a castle which led to a yard and a gate which you had to crawl under like a groundhog to get to the triangle temple
    which contained the giant walls of oTaljiBahmaro with time telling scriptures dated on 300 year delays with sprites which did technically contain life but only at a microcosm of meaning levels. Basically satellite reviewers coded to pickup on certain delerium anthems and dialects spoken by the deranged children of Tried

Schplew, Roshambou, sfronasldoou, wcromfvontlaroyd, samoastigmatagaya datschundibaba and garundigadesh
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah pregabalin did similar for me, I'd space out mid sentence and fall into the most vivid daydreams

it's been a while though, I can't remember what they were about
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra yeah pregabalin did similar for me, I'd space out mid sentence and fall into the most vivid daydreams

They often vary widely. I remember in my latter days in florida, early days in sc in my benzo fog and then wd many fucked images

The 6month to cold turkey ativan 10mg a day wd was horrifying and put me into catatonia. Fried my kidneys too.

I remember getting into a cab with an old lady. It was black and white... Like a twilight zone 50s vibe. I had a suitcase. We walked into the hotel. I entered the elevator and it rose up my spine into my brain full of spiders
    Originally posted by aldra yeah pregabalin did similar for me, I'd space out mid sentence and fall into the most vivid daydreams

Also I've been almost completely sedentary for months I'm so fucking fat. Getting ritalin in two days gonna major starve crash diet workout
    Originally posted by Dissociator Also I've been almost completely sedentary for months I'm so fucking fat. Getting ritalin in two days gonna major starve crash diet workout

Just makes you gain it all back and more each time you try it that way.

7 months to lose it with a follow-up of only 5 weeks to gain it all back.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Silver Fox 7172 Just makes you gain it all back and more each time you try it that way.

7 months to lose it with a follow-up of only 5 weeks to gain it all back.

Weight loss advice from a prematurely aged fat ass.

How priceless...
    carve your writing into a mountain
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood carve your writing into a mountain

I'll carve it in your forehead backwards so you can read it in the mirror.
    you couldn't carve a pumpkin, fruitcup
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood you couldn't carve a pumpkin, fruitcup

you fuck a man fruitcup
    you sure do like talking about fucking men. Like mother like son
    How do we get Biden to reopen the keystone?
    AdMech Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Dissociator Also I've been almost completely sedentary for months I'm so fucking fat. Getting ritalin in two days gonna major starve crash diet workout

Nice. But I think amphetamine is better, no?
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood you sure do like talking about fucking men. Like mother like son

You still fuck a man
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I'm on gabbies which I find help me sleep, do make you feel a Lil hazy and have a bit of withdrawal. I like em.
    AdMech Yung Blood
    I like gabapentin. It chills you out without being overpowering.

I used to get a supply for when I invariably ran out of opioids, because I have no self-control, and it worked like absolute magic. The RLS was so fucking bad I was seriously considering the tradeoff between "shoot self now, be dead forever" / "undergo a few more days of this inability to sit still for even a second"... thank God for gabapentin.
Jump to Top