User Controls

another bitch treats me horribly

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    lol
    lol
    lol
    Originally posted by Wariat that teenage chick i met in real life and walked by not long ago who hit me up on snap is a total fucking little bitch. she said oh im too young or some shit not even knowing my age when i said if shed like to ever hang out or something or i forgot even what i asked i dont think its her being with me or anything but maybe something like what do you think of spending time together ever or something i dont know. but i told her if youre 15 or above its legal and we can kiss hang out or anything we want since im not your teacher or anything and went on this long scpill to her about how lots of teen girls have a romance with an older man once in their life and other things and she fuking blocked me or unfriended and took two screenshots and fuking i dont know why shed take screenshots considering to me she looks at least 16 or around 16 and i cant imagine her being below 15 so why take screenshots plus i wasnt specifically talking about sex and said romance and she never told me her age but culd have as i asked it before and she just answered another question and basically i simply told her the truth if shes 15 or over we can be discreet and its not against the law and her parents wouldnt even have to know or friends (again look up polish aoc laws and tell me im wrong?). I guess if there is a freak chance shes 14 not 15 i should be panicking but i still never ended up directly cybering her or talking about sex just trying to get her comfortable with the idea of being with an older guy which i dont think is a crime and me thinking shes over 15 and even mentioning in previous sentence this age assuming she is or giving her a chance to answer I am this yrs old anyway so why take fuking screenshots?

don't lie, you enjoy it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Wariat and even then how is trying to convince someone of something a crime unless youre trying to convince someone pedophilia or selling your baby on ebay or something than i culd see it but having a romance with an older guy I doubt it would be a crime anywhere in the wrld as romance doesnt necessary mean sex even if she was below 15.

wut about the dargs tho tell me about the dargs!! WWOOODFF WOOOFFF AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Wariat that teenage chick i met in real life and walked by not long ago who hit me up on snap is a total fucking little bitch. she said oh im too young or some shit not even knowing my age when i said if shed like to ever hang out or something or i forgot even what i asked i dont think its her being with me or anything but maybe something like what do you think of spending time together ever or something i dont know. but i told her if youre 15 or above its legal and we can kiss hang out or anything we want since im not your teacher or anything and went on this long scpill to her about how lots of teen girls have a romance with an older man once in their life and other things and she fuking blocked me or unfriended and took two screenshots and fuking i dont know why shed take screenshots considering to me she looks at least 16 or around 16 and i cant imagine her being below 15 so why take screenshots plus i wasnt specifically talking about sex and said romance and she never told me her age but culd have as i asked it before and she just answered another question and basically i simply told her the truth if shes 15 or over we can be discreet and its not against the law and her parents wouldnt even have to know or friends (again look up polish aoc laws and tell me im wrong?). I guess if there is a freak chance shes 14 not 15 i should be panicking but i still never ended up directly cybering her or talking about sex just trying to get her comfortable with the idea of being with an older guy which i dont think is a crime and me thinking shes over 15 and even mentioning in previous sentence this age assuming she is or giving her a chance to answer I am this yrs old anyway so why take fuking screenshots?

Originally posted by Wariat how the fuk is trying to convince someone sex is ok if theyre over the consent age with older men a crime? I dont get it guys is she really that retarded? I mean what cops would not laugh at her if she sends it considering i clearly said if youre 15 or over?

HEY MAN AGE IS JUST A NUMBER AND PRISON IS JUST A PRISON SO WHATS THE DIFFERENCE IF YOU ARE IN PRISOJ OR NOT JUST SMUGGLE A SELL PHONE IN YOUR ASSHOLE AND ESCAPE TO FUCK A TEEN IT WILL PROBABLY TAKE YOU 10 YEARSS TO SET IT UP ANYWAYS LMAO
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Ty for the quotes scronaldo, cia/interpol polish sex crimes divisions thanks you.
    lol sure saying something is ok and telling that person i think this if they are at least 15 or consent age is a crime how?
    i clearly said the first sentence before i said the ther stuff if yure at least 15 so again where is the crime?
    have you tried telling her about fucking dogs? maybe that will help your situation
    i never fuked a dog man.
    blaster master victim of incest
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    What about licking a doggys brown eye?

Just try it bro I think you'll dig it.

Or have u watched that vice documentary about how the Columbians or some shit like that fuck their donkeys literally all the time and it's like a legit past time there that everyone does... might have not been Columbia but it was some shit like that.

Move there bro, socially acceptable donkey pussy for the taking
    maybe she likes it ruff you never know you gotta shoot that shoot man

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    what
    blaster master victim of incest
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat saying something is ok and telling that person i think this if they are at least 15 or consent age is a crime how?

The chomo doth protest too much, methinks.
    Originally posted by blaster master dude, here's a weird fucking story for ya.

so i used to do online dating and fuck a lot of fatties, and so i go to this chicks apt and we get dinner and smoke some pot and were chilling and we go to the bedroom to fuck and her little dog comes along too, and shes one of the girls who loves the little dog, lets it sleep in bed and shit, so im plowing and the chicks dog starts lickin my ass lol

User was banned for saying the taboo phrase "room"!

Bump
    treated you horribly or fairly?
Jump to Top