User Controls

16 yo ukrainian chick im talking to now

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    [i..
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    This thread in a nutshell.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    wow she looks totally boring and probably doesn't do cocaine

yawn

swipe left or right whatever one gets rid of them
    The little slut sent me these personally my dick has been out for the last hour or so:

shes gonna send some feet pics soon guys so hold ur horses.
    i told her basically i would be making out with her feet or toes if she was with me over here right now.
    why can you just fuck her pussy like a normal man.
    Lol this is what jer about me on her prorike says:

β€ž(Emptiness
    Frustration
    Helplessness
    Fear
    Guilt
    Loneliness
    Depression
    Overwhelmed
    Failure
    Sadness)=Meβ€ž
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    UR A REPETITIVE, BORING, MONOTONOUS, UNCHANGING, NON-GROWING, STATIC MORON WHO WILL ALWAYS BE AN UNSUCCESSFUL LOSER AT GETTING LAID AND ATTRACTING FRIENDS.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    There will be no ass licking on this day
    Originally posted by Wariat The little slut sent me these personally my dick has been out for the last hour or so:

How are you attracted to this

You're a sick minded person who's afraid to grow up.

Date late 20 year olds who have something in common with you other than wanting to fuck kids

Do you enjoy listening to kids talking with you. You just are a sick fuck who wants to fuck undeveloped body and mind

You should honestly be chemically castrated because you also are known to have a violent past. Those 2 things make you so fucking dangerous being let loose in society.
    Originally posted by Silver Fox 7172 .

Date late 20 year olds who have something in common with you

Since when does having something in common with someone have anything to do with wanting to fuck them?

I probably have zero in common with Megan Fox but I'd like to slide it a length of the old Uncle Charlie.

..not to mention all the munters in the past I fucked just because they were there and it was closing time.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Since when does having something in common with someone have anything to do with wanting to fuck them?

I probably have zero in common with Megan Fox but I'd like to slide it a length of the old Uncle Charlie.

..not to mention all the munters in the past I fucked just because they were there and it was closing time.

Shhh this isn't helping us from having him wanting to fuck kids.

He needs to have his sex drive turned off and maybe give him a lifetime job as a mole person fixing sewer lines somewhere
    dumb little slut thinks she is so cute and special...i hope someone hurts her very badly in the near future. Bitch needs to grow up quick and become bitter and jaded like the rest of us.
    Originally posted by Silver Fox 7172 Shhh this isn't helping us from having him wanting to fuck kids.

He needs to have his sex drive turned off and maybe give him a lifetime job as a mole person fixing sewer lines somewhere
    lol u actually emotionally stew over some overseas nitwit's sexual desires that never come to fruition. My God ur pathetic. Other than my Dear ole dad, ppl lack desirable personality traits.
    Originally posted by WellHung lol u actually emotionally stew over some overseas nitwit's sexual desires that never come to fruition. My God ur pathetic. Other than my Dear ole dad, ppl lack desirable personality traits.

It's about preventing someone's young kid from being molested by some mid 30 year old with a prior relating, and showing signs of violent behavior in the past.
    AdMech Yung Blood
    Originally posted by WellHung dumb little slut thinks she is so cute and special…i hope someone hurts her very badly in the near future. Bitch needs to grow up quick and become bitter and jaded like the rest of us.

I hope not. Girls are sweet.
    Originally posted by Silver Fox 7172 It's about preventing someone's young kid from being molested by some mid 30 year old with a prior relating, and showing signs of violent behavior in the past.

Fuck that person and their kid. They can fucking rot. They are merely shitstains on this planet, like you, i, and the rest of us. Remember, Quick, To be human is to suffer...πŸ‘
    Originally posted by AdMech I hope not. Girls are sweet.

Girls/women are the lowest forms of life on this planet. Fake, cowardly, easily swayed, and spineless. Women are only useful for sexual purposes, nothing more. That includes the women in my family, also.
Jump to Top