User Controls

SpaceX tourism is SpaceSex to do pedophile shit

Bradley Black Hole
    They go into space where th ere isn't any laws with a 10 year old, dow hatever thehy want in low orbit, and then come back where they are once again under the laws of america

taht's why people pay 10 million to go to space for 35 minutes

SPace Sex tourism

SpaceSeX
    Bradley Black Hole
    would u guys wanna learn how todo yoga from me
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Neat.
    If that was true they would just go to international waters . And they do.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood If that was true they would just go to international waters . And they do.

Possibly explains why all the oligarchs have like 10 yachts each.
    LOL 🤣 GOOD POINT

Billionaires are all pedophiles. They are the ones pushing this prostasia Epstein globohomo destroy white children philosophy

a modern super adventure club except instead of foreign tribal children they destroy white communities & prey on them
    all straight men are pedophiles;

its just billionaires get to do and fuck what they wanted while poor men watch in jellyly and chant anti pedo slogans.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny all straight men are pedophiles;

its just billionaires get to do and fuck what they wanted while poor men watch in jellyly and chant anti pedo slogans.

I wouldn't go as far as to say all men are pedos. Hebephiles maybe.

take your science and shove it up your ass you child molestr.

My DAO supports 18 as the minimum age for anything.

Incorrect, many of us if not the majority are protective by either paternal or material instincts.

You clearly are a groomer, you sick fuck.

Go make us tea n crumpets. Chop chop. Will blow your head off later if you try and unchain yourself
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood take your science and shove it up your ass you child molestr.

My DAO supports 18 as the minimum age for anything.

majority prefers girls from 14-18.

nuff said. theres a warriat in all of us and the only difference ia are we brave enough to let it out.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]

So are you a fag or a pedo?
Jump to Top