User Controls

💃 🌮Taking our first Latin dance lesson tomorrow🌯 💃

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    My girlfriend took all next week off which means we have extra time to do stuff.
    It's nacho average weekend for us.
    I saw a flyer for private salsa dancing at a burrito restaurant long ago and recently I went back to see that the flyer was still there.
    As soon as my girlfriend said she was taking time off work I decided to start filling it.
    Super excited to be twirled and whirled, dipped, spun and have fun.
    Hopefully we can learn some moves to get down when the mexicans next door decide to play tuba music super loud all summer long.

Anyone here know how to bust a move?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Yes. I am experienced.
    fuck latin people or anyone thast isn't white
    Bradley Black Hole
    AREN'T SPANISH PPL WHITE
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    just say no to YOGA bro,, any bitch that gets into YOGA is going to give that pussy away to the YOGA Master she goes to see for a 3 day YOGA seminar. even if she don't fuck him he will swell her head up so much she will never see you the same way again.

that statement is for all of you dumbass motherfuckers to remember
    Bradley Black Hole
    I have been doing yoga for about 6 years, still on intermediate.

I thought about teaching very slow yoga for old people and call it Oldga focusing on retaining mobility at any age for any person even if immobile
    Bradley Black Hole
    I can't do expert.

I can suck my own dick but the Buddha told me not to the first time I was able to.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    My girlfriend just cancelled on me.
    I think she is nervous.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I don't think it's working out.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats My girlfriend just cancelled on me.
    I think she is nervous.

That pisses me off
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I'm white, obviously i can't dance. But i can sit in silent contemplation watching some ballet performance and giving a short but heartfelt applause by the end of it.
    Originally posted by Bradley AREN'T SPANISH PPL WHITE

fuck no
Jump to Top