User Controls

Took me an hour to find a pallet jack

When I did find it I got pulled aside asked why I was gone for an hour. When I finished explaining I turn around and my pallet jack was gone

Found another one across the building took me 30 minutes. I put it in an elevator but didn't put it in far enough and the rolling door hit the pump and jammed and broke got stuck 5 minutes before my break
    You should start and onlyfans page up and quit that job
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Are u even 4klft certified?
    Do you even forklift brah?
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Do you even forklift brah?

Lol
    Originally posted by Sudo Are u even 4klft certified?

As a matter of fact I am. Not like any of the managers know, it's my ace in the Pocket in case I get in trouble for doing something bone headed like get an elevator stuck
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood As a matter of fact I am. Not like any of the managers know, it's my ace in the Pocket in case I get in trouble for doing something bone headed like get an elevator stuck

U kno about LONG JOHN ride on pallet Jacks? They're thr rolls royce da 5 9s of the pallet Jack world. Warehouse forklifts are usually relatively inexpensive, tell them you're used to driving the big daddy Kane ones and drop some fork related vernacular and they'll see you're on the level
    Nah, that's a safety violation. can't ride the jacks sir but hey I didn't see it
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Nah, that's a safety violation. can't ride the jacks sir but hey I didn't see it

Nigga long John's are motorized and are for riding around on. They're like scooters that drag pallets around
    LOL THOSE ARE EVEN WORSE TO HORSE AROUND ON IMA JUST GO IN THE BATHROOM AND HIDE FROM SAFETY I DIDNT SSEEEE SHIT THERE WAS A SLIVER OF WOOD IN MY EYE 10 MINUTES AGO
Jump to Top