User Controls

virtual phone

carolovemx Yung Blood
    virtual phone
    A man was going to the house of some rich person. As he went along the road, he saw a box of good apples at the side of the road. He said, "I do not want to eat those apples; for the rich man will give me much food; he will give me very nice food to eat." Then he took the apples and threw them away into the dust.
    He went on and came to a river. The river had become very big; so he could not go over it. He waited for some time; then he said, "I cannot go to the rich man's house today, for I cannot get over the river."
    He began to go home. He had eaten no food that day. He began to want food. He came to the apples, and he was glad to take them out of the dust and eat them.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    nice fable , can you kindly provide a discounted rate for a purchase of 100 units?
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Not sure what the fuck is happening in this thread
    Clickbait
    Originally posted by carolovemx virtual phone
    A man was going to the house of some rich person. As he went along the road, he saw a box of good apples at the side of the road. He said, "I do not want to eat those apples; for the rich man will give me much food; he will give me very nice food to eat." Then he took the apples and threw them away into the dust.
    He went on and came to a river. The river had become very big; so he could not go over it. He waited for some time; then he said, "I cannot go to the rich man's house today, for I cannot get over the river."
    He began to go home. He had eaten no food that day. He began to want food. He came to the apples, and he was glad to take them out of the dust and eat them.

Rather than bobbing for apples how about you show us your bobs Carol?
    Chuckbait
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by carolovemx virtual phone

Why didn't he wash the apples in the river? Stupid
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Bots, if you can get them to confuse humans, you can get them to confuse technology designed to stop them. They're promoting a VoIP service it would seem. Which incidentally is what you need in order to defeat ReCAPTCHA, the ones that allow you to do an audio challenge at least.
    Bradley Black Hole
    ir eally enjoyed this delusion
    Carroll is how men spell Carol.

Like O'Connor, Carol is the female form like 'Karen'because They Care
Jump to Top