User Controls

Fona 4-7-2022

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    This morning went alright.
    I woke up a couple of times but not because of her ex-husband being noisy or anything.
    I never even saw him and am pretty sure he left sometime shortly after 7am.
    When I eventually got out of bed it was 11am and now Im trying to wake my ass up and see what I can get done in a few short hours before work.
    We haven't gotten mail all week because I let the dogs out in the morning and the mailman wont come through the fence with them outside.
    Im not going to even think about this problem right now in case im on 1st shift soon.
    The cats and dogs know of each other yet I still haven't had them interact except through the window.
    I need to clean out the garage some more and make room to work on my car and my girlfriend's car which are both due for oil changes.
    Probably will wait for her to be home seeing as how it's her stuff.
    Today Ill probably fix the shower and maybe work on taking apart the bunk bed. Idk...

How's your day going?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    7 days in and I havent started the house that I planned to have done by the end of the month. getting moneys today and I'll be knockin it out on time , If I don't fall off the top of the house
    cigreting Dark Matter
    your new bitch has you moved in so she can get attention from both of you dudes and then in the very near future it will fuel drama which females cant live without
    have fun
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by cigreting your new bitch has you moved in so she can get attention from both of you dudes and then in the very near future it will fuel drama which females cant live without
    have fun

She's not allowed to start drama or she goes back to prison.
    And as far as the ex-husband is concerned...
    He is going to be around and I want him around probably more than she does.
    I'm not here to break apart a family.
    It was broken when I got here.
    Honestly I'd be thrilled if he brought himself and his other 2 kids over and all 3 of the kids got to spend more time together but the reality is all us adults have full time jobs and his other 2 kids he only gets every other weekend.
    Maybe those other 2 kids will get summer vacation from school and could spend a week playing with their little sister. Maybe we could all go somewhere for the kids sake.
    I don't know...
    MFM...it's on the cards.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson MFM…it's on the cards.

The fuck it is...
    I did that once with a chick and it was really lame because the other guy couldn't keep up and his pathetic sexcapades bore me so much I went back to playing video games while my girlfriend at the time finished him off.
    That's where I got the idea to start selling sex.
    She made us a lot of money.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    mmf is gay as fuk
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy She's not allowed to start drama or she goes back to prison.

cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy The fuck it is…
    I did that once with a chick and it was really lame because the other guy couldn't keep up and his pathetic sexcapades bore me so much I went back to playing video games while my girlfriend at the time finished him off.
    That's where I got the idea to start selling sex.
    She made us a lot of money.

Tell us how you pimped some hos
    Originally posted by POLECAT mmf is gay as fuk

That's why it's MFM...it's ok to high five halfway through.
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by cigreting Tell us how you pimped some hos

Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy She's not allowed to start drama or she goes back to prison.

He is going to be around and I want him around probably more than she does.

I don't know…

So you're gonna send a single mom back to prison on revocation if she makes drama while you flirt with her husband about his fatherly duties, having no experience and just showing up.

You were better off in that trailer with Chell bro.
Jump to Top