User Controls

How I got into bitcoin

Hello everyone today i would like to talk about Highoncoins and the haters.

max lee or highoncoins started the hodl chaincoin movement and it was going great getting loads of traction in the media on youtube and other outlets pulling in other supporters like random tandems and crypto trading pro. max lee has been on youtube over ten years now and built a good standing with his community helping people do stuff with there mobile phones and giving his opinion on crypto currency trying to help people
    get there heads round it if there new to crypto and then started the #CHC hodl movement community to make people
    money in the long run and as it got popular the whales of the crypto was like hell we want a bit of that pie and when they saw the opportunity they dumped .

Originally posted by Ghost Back in my day all you needed to mine dat scrypt is about 1000 gridseeds taped together with the fans removed and a battery of box fans pointed at the bitch.

To me that was the pinnacle of crypto.

Max lee was my hero and he took a big liquidity dump on my dreams and heart. It wasn't even about drugs or ryptos or market caps back then it was all about technology ALL ABOUT TECHNOLOGY and in my heart it still is and always will be. HIGH ON COINS EVERY DAY!

word on the streets is that this guy went on to create the Squid Game token scam lthough I think it's racist of folx just to assume that because he's Korean.

Cliffnotes bitch.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

ok thanks...
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Idk what the fuck is happening in this thread

I feel stupid 🤷‍♂️
    This guy MAX LEE aka HIGH ON COINS was the first rypto dumper and not the last either

its all coming back to me now

Jump to Top