User Controls

Regret

Kafka sweaty
    There was this guy in my class, ten years older than me, called Adam. He was a heroin addict. We talked for half an hour about astronomy, that was it. Then I found out where he worked, he wasn’t in but I left a Christmas present for him with his manager, an 80s telescope still its box. I used to collect vintage and antiques back then. Back in college he thanked me. Later, before I left early one day I gave him a note with my number. I don’t recall much from this part, he was going on about his trust issues and spamming me, one text was so long it took me out of iMessage and into notes or something where it was five pages. Then I found out where he lived and showed up at his house. He said it was real stalkerish but didn’t mind, saying no one gave a shit about him. I may be getting the order of things messed up here. I was drunk all the time back then and had this type of madness which was contagious, so I convinced him to help me make a stun gun. It turned out he had a terrorist past. We had sex on the second date, that’s how I lost my virginity and he commented on how confident I was, maybe it was the gin. I told him about one of my ptsd triggers and he did it anyway, I think he thought I was asleep. Anyway I wasn’t looking for anything serious and I didn’t want to waste his time, so ended it, didn’t talk to him for the rest of the year. Then months later he texted me, and I realised I’d affected him, I felt shit. He said he’d gone back on heroin because of me and had to repeat the year. What I regret is that I ended it too early, I think that was a mistake, because I did end up being alone for a year and didn’t really give him a chance. He has a girlfriend now so I’m happy for him but I still feel like shit and worry I’ll run into him someday. I can’t listen to Flobots or Tool without thinking about him.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    1. How do you make a stun gun?

2. How much of a terrorist past (hypothetically)?

3. Is that the best losing your virginity story of anyone you know?

4. Do you realize you can't blame someone for your addiction?

5. Is heroin in Ireland shit?

6. Why was he in your class while being 10 years older? How old were you at the time

7. Sorry for the stupid questions???
    Kafka sweaty
    https://www.amazing1.com/products/stungun-kit.html
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    You can buy them here and swap the batteries, also Wish.com for dispensible one time use weapons is my go to
    There was one in Value village a while back for like $2...it's in my thrifting thread though the pic has probably gone by now.

ETA:

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Todays lunchtime find.

A heavy duty stun gun for the stunning price of $4.04.

4 prongs for those stubborn abduction targets who wont go down with 2 prongs.

(includes convenient carry case)

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    It started off sweet, then mistakes were made.

I'm glad he's happy, if the guy liked you which it seems he did he wouldn't feel like you were wasting his time. Bad call, but you live and you learn. For a moment i thought you were going to say he went back to doing heroin and OD'd shortly afterward.
    That' wasn't one of those 60mm Tasco telescopes was it...if so that's your mistake.
Jump to Top