User Controls

RIP to Vladimir Zhirinovsky

Donald Trump Black Hole

Of hidden jedi ancestry, but culturally chauvinistically Russian and deeply anti-semitic (oy vey). Personality a mile wide. Intelligent and fierce and deeply foresighted, and at 90° to the dumbass mainstream.
    Zhirinovsky had on several occasions become involved in altercations with other politicians and debate opponents. As a candidate, he took part in the 2000 and 2008 presidential elections, promising a "police state",[18] and to institute summary executions. A BBC documentary from 1995 showed Zhirinovsky telling the crowd at a campaign rally: "Help us, and you'll never have to vote again! I'm not saying, 'Vote for us and maybe in 20 years' time somebody will do something.' No, these will be the last elections! The last ones!"[31]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Zhirinovsky had on several occasions become involved in altercations with other politicians and debate opponents. As a candidate, he took part in the 2000 and 2008 presidential elections, promising a "police state",[18] and to institute summary executions. A BBC documentary from 1995 showed Zhirinovsky telling the crowd at a campaign rally: "Help us, and you'll never have to vote again! I'm not saying, 'Vote for us and maybe in 20 years' time somebody will do something.' No, these will be the last elections! The last ones!"[31]

I can't help but feel history could have been so much better.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top