User Controls

Well hung isnt white

Fox despite all his boasting and roasting his inability to post a picture of his hand showing his skin color shows his most true emotion, Fright
    troon African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood shows his most true emotion, Fright

that would peg someone as white
    ^ not white
    Bradley Black Hole
    confirmed he is non white
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    sherri only fucks dumbass white men so I disagree
    post hand, blackie
    a guy from chicago thats obseessed with candy rein, eating a lot and smoking crack

yeah well hung is TOTALLTY white. Obsesed with niggers hes a self hating knee grow
    We've all seen his full frontal, he's white for sure.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson We've all seen his full frontal, he's white for sure.

how do you know thats him though?
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood how do you know thats him though?

We've seen his pic many times...
    that picture could be of anyone, like one of his white friends. Black people have a lot of white friends, this only proves my theory even more correct.
    this is how I imagine well hung actually looks like, but older

DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley confirmed he is not human

FIFY 👍🏼
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood that picture could be of anyone, like one of his white friends. Black people have a lot of white friends, this only proves my theory even more correct.

Sheri confirmed it was him
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood

those cauliflower based pizzas are good, tastes like regular pizza...like twice the price though of a standard one.
    How do you know it's cauliflower? I would hope it would taste better. Gluten allergy folx need to die lol
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood How do you know it's cauliflower? I would hope it would taste better. Gluten allergy folx need to die lol

Because I believe wot da box tells me, if it told me it was made by Eleven folk in the land of dumbfuckery I'd believe it too...why wouldn't I?!?
    No I mean the pic how can you tell. Just looks like a normal Pete to me.

Maybe 😼 ll pick up a cauliflower Pete tonight to check it out
    Never met a black man called Peter.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Can confirm
Jump to Top