User Controls

Niggers dance like monkeys around embalmed corpse (Trigger warning: Graphic footage, black behavior, drug use)

CandyRein Black Hole
    Why don't you cover white news stories..are you so obsessed with blacks that you don't care about white news?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    How do you feel about the Michigan teen who just committed suicide because of a pic he was being black mailed for ...

He was afraid of being outted as gay..since you identify as a 15 girl i figured this would be more important to you than nagggerz
    Classy
    CandyRein Black Hole
    And sassy....
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Polaks act the same in Lodz. btw what do u guys fink of this?

https://blackthen.com/black-power-white-blood-the-soledad-brothers-charged-with-murdering-a-white-prison-guard/
    troon African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat btw what do u guys fink of this?

Personally, I honestly believe the reason black people are so much different than white people is really simple. For thousands of years white people stopped being hunter gatherers and started to farm and build cities. One of the many effects of cities is being able to get along with many people living close together. Black people missed this important part of history, we are dragging them into civilization when only a few hundred years ago they were as wild or ” savages”. But there are certainly black people that have no problem living in civilized countries and make some of the best citizens, but not all black people are cut out to live in 1st world countries.
    troon African Astronaut
    I'm thinkin the nigga neva aks fo dat. Maybe him momma aks fo dat? I dunno, bro.

Besides the possible hygiene issues, I don't see anything wrong with that. Unconventional, but it's no more weird than having a body lying in a casket for people to somberly walk past thinking smug thoughts about still being alive.

At least in a club, people have an actual good time, get drunk, high, whatever. You tend to get more tears that way, which is a bonus.
    They should have body surfed him over the crowd
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by troon Personally, I honestly believe the reason black people are so much different than white people is really simple. For thousands of years white people stopped being hunter gatherers and started to farm and build cities. One of the many effects of cities is being able to get along with many people living close together. Black people missed this important part of history, we are dragging them into civilization when only a few hundred years ago they were as wild or ” savages”. But there are certainly black people that have no problem living in civilized countries and make some of the best citizens, but not all black people are cut out to live in 1st world countries.

That makes 0 sense living in a city doesn’t affect biology. I think people in cities are more isolated from each other but in a tribe there’s community.
    Originally posted by Kafka That makes 0 sense living in a city doesn’t affect biology. I think people in cities are more isolated from each other but in a tribe there’s community.

human females are unable to understand a thing as sophisticated as evolutionary biology.

the reason negroids have high proclivity for crime is because they never got beyond hunter-gatherer subsistence. and because theyre poor hunters, they mostly rely on grabbing and snatching their meat from other predators when they arent looking around.
    Originally posted by CandyRein Why don't you cover white news stories..are you so obsessed with blacks that you don't care about white news?

13% of the population, 87% of the news.

nuff said.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Corona 100%
    WellHung Black Hole
    lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by CandyRein Correctional facilities 100%

ah sea
    troon African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kafka That makes 0 sense living in a city doesn’t affect biology. I think people in cities are more isolated from each other but in a tribe there’s community.

I never really thought about it that way. I never really thought about it at all, I just copied the top comment from wariat's link.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Europeans have only been living in cities for a few hundred years. If you want to see what cities do to people evolutionarily look at the people who urbanised first - Iranians and Iraqis and Egyptians and jedis for instance.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Europeans have only been living in cities for a few hundred years. If you want to see what cities do to people evolutionarily look at the people who urbanised first - Iranians and Iraqis and Egyptians and jedis for instance.

the middle easterners has been deurbanized far longer than they had been urbanized.
    G African Astronaut
    This isn't new, many savage cultures do this.
    Originally posted by CandyRein Why don't you cover white news stories..are you so obsessed with blacks that you don't care about white news?

Originally posted by CandyRein How do you feel about the Michigan teen who just committed suicide because of a pic he was being black mailed for …

He was afraid of being outted as gay..since you identify as a 15 girl i figured this would be more important to you than nagggerz

Are you really this dumb or are you a troll
Jump to Top