User Controls

Lol im listening to this convo

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Of these polak bitches wt this dive bae next to me group of like three chicks two dudes and one chick is super loud like the version of western meroo feminists like that biatxh i met at valta qnd she is proving my point exactly guys to a point how different and how non western poland is and traditional or outdated or non woke. She is saying shit like they have roles dor
    Men and women totally separate in her company and she dinds it normal or with wonderful and seems to be even pushing it.

It is such a diff way of finking to western women particularly in their 20s going to places malta i was just at or on twitter. Crazy world.
    What is funny is how people like her qee actually considered liberal in poland and how all these people and their doubtey dont understand how backwards they are to westwrn eirope and places like california.
    I understand their language or borh native english and theirs so i am honestly have objective here guys.
    You can see it even on polish forums how their first argument is to call or resort to racism call russins or anyone east of them Asians
    What is hilarious is how agressive their chicks or women are and control their men until late qt bight in places like lodz they get punched or hit by the nationalist nazi men they love so much.
    Lol all theyre doing guys is proving my point further everything I am listening to. Now its just three chicks the two dudes left and one says now how this is what a guy should be (again heavy gender roles or gentrification unlike metoo western women from claifornia and new york i met in malta). Another one with shortish blond crew hair looking like a lesbian claims bow i cant say to the boss: “if you cant pay me
    This or that or respect my work then hire someone else” or cant put Stipulations lol totally opposite what that digital nomad from cai was telling me
    She did.
    Aleister Crowley African Astronaut
    Shut up you drunk Nonce.
Jump to Top