User Controls

My mother lives a half mile away from me, and i have not seen her since June...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, our relationship is as warm as a prune.
    shes too busy fucking a coon
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood shes too busy fucking a coon

🤣
    blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by blaster master yeah man I hardly see my family anymore.

they definately left me out in the cold during covid for "safety" reasons, and then when I heard they all gave money to BLM while I'm struggling to stay afloat and keep a roof over my head it really showed me my place in the pecking order, even my family would lift strangers to the table before they'd help me.

That's fucking terrible, and i'm sorry to hear that. Surely there must be more to the story. What would your family tell me if I were to ask them why they choose not to financially help you?
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    because ur not black.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    maybe the drugs?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat because ur not black.

judging by the looks of blaster, his family is not black, either.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by blaster master Well, now the story is changed, but for about a decade it was that I' a drug addict, now I refuse their help because it always comes at a cost of verbal and financial abuse later.

Everybody is a drug addict, including your family members who need to drink coffee every day. When did the rift with your family occur?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, our relationship is as warm as a prune.

Did you call your mom on Christmas?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, our relationship is as warm as a prune.

She’s got a good judge of character to stay away from you .....even if she popped you out her cooch.....
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by blaster master Well, now the story is changed, but for about a decade it was that I' a drug addict, now I refuse their help because it always comes at a cost of verbal and financial abuse later.

People are pretty forgiving when it comes to other people's families. The only family that ever horrifies you is your own. In the minds of most parents, they are the victims; we are the abusers
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by blaster master yeah man I hardly see my family anymore.

they definately left me out in the cold during covid for "safety" reasons, and then when I heard they all gave money to BLM while I'm struggling to stay afloat and keep a roof over my head it really showed me my place in the pecking order, even my family would lift strangers to the table before they'd help me.

Bro that reminds me of my mom lol..I remember when I was homeless for about 3 years and my mom would randomly see me walking around town or would get a wild hair up her ass and want to take me to get food and we'd see a homeless person begging and she would hand them a 10 or a 20 and I'm in her passenger seat dopesick and I had slept outside all night in a park and she would buy me food but absolutely refuse to give me money or to let me in her house at all.

That shit used to make me so fucking mad, but I understand it now..they just didn't want me to die or give me money to buy dope so I get it, but boy it sure pissed me off at the time.
    Or how my grandpa/uncle/aunts would give hundreds and thousands of dollars to the church every week but can't fucking give me 20 bucks lol.

And yah when covid hit my grandma on my mom's side got all weird as fuck and canceled every holiday because she didn't want all the "undesireables", like myself, to bring covid germs into the house. I didn't care though, got me out of going to family events where I don't really wanna go to anyway..

Now they are just the kind of people who still wear masks...rofl..
    Originally posted by blaster master That's what's up with my mom.

And she supports my adult brother who basically has never held a real job but because he lives with my mom he gets to take some kind of roll in "disciplining" me, even tho I'm a man who's lived out of his families financial situation for over a decade. One of the last times I saw him he was lecturing me about cancel culture and how people are canceling people like me to balance out equality in America, so I decided to cancel him and my mom.

Rofl.

U cancel culture supporter!!!!!
    Originally posted by blaster master Yeah I reach out to my mom at holidays and offer to take her out for dinner or lunch, we usually do it, but she never reaches out to me, so other than calling around holidays I dont really prioritize calling her because of how much of a hard ass about having a job and shit she was to me when i was 18, yet I have a 28 year old brother who is a 'professional' musician lol.

Oh god...im a musician as well..played professionally for years..and have made loads of money doing it, but having a gigging band is a lot of work, and takes a lot of equipment and time..I did it from like 16-22 playing bass in bands that played bars every weekend..good tax free money but u better like hauling amps and speakers and shit and staying up very late.

It's not a long term career really unless u really pursue it hxc.

That's exactly why I'm in school because I don't wanna work in bars/restaurants anymore, even if it's playing music. I want a desk and a computer and maybe some sciencey shit everyday or computer type shit.
    WellHung Black Hole
    sh^itskin
Jump to Top