User Controls

Fona 4-2-2022 I moved.

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Woke up at the butt crack of dawn today and packed a bag of clothes and filled the rest of my car with cat stuff and cats.
    It's been a long fucking day to say the least.
    Things are going well though.
    The cats were super scared at first but Zoey has started adventuring around and thinks her new cat pad is the coolest thing ever.
    My other cat Tabby isn't as thrilled and crawled under a piece of wood and hasn't come out to eat or drink all day.
    Haven't introduced them to the dogs yet although Zoey followed me up the steps without me knowing and almost introduced herself.
    I'm kind of sad I missed it because she has never used steps before and I wanted to see.
    Anyways, the place is a fucking wreck at the moment and it will take a lot of work to get settled in but today was progress and that's for sure.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    did the other house collapse?
    blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Tabby finally came out after a solid 12 hours in hiding.
    Zoey meanwhile literally jumped up to the ceiling and is now crawling around under the floor upstairs...
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Your kitty's will be ok just give them time.
    It's good too see you moving up Fona hopefully you can save some moola now and move up some more.
    You can do it!!
Jump to Top