User Controls

Ramadan Mubarak

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I'm so glad it doesn't cover the solstice like last year. I didn't do too bad today but tomorrow I will do better
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    How long until the end?
    It lines up perfectly this year and is over may 1st
    Can you drink water during the day?
    Originally posted by Sophie Can you drink water during the day?

Some people say no but I did up until I was super dizzy and seeing spots while driving and had to break my fast
    Originally posted by Sudo Some people say no but I did up until I was super dizzy and seeing spots while driving and had to break my fast

Jeez that sounds not only unpleasant but dangerous. Islam makes allowance for breaking fast in certain situations right?
    Originally posted by Sophie Jeez that sounds not only unpleasant but dangerous. Islam makes allowance for breaking fast in certain situations right?

Yeah

I got a headache and I never get headaches. I think my body turned all my fluids into energy and left me with nothing.
    Originally posted by Sophie Jeez that sounds not only unpleasant but dangerous. Islam makes allowance for breaking fast in certain situations right?

ja. during geehard and combat and especially during geehardic combat,
    you can drink water during a fast wtf you will literally die without it for 3 days. When it comes to food you can go much much longer without but it will hurt
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood you can drink water during a fast wtf you will literally die without it for 3 days. When it comes to food you can go much much longer without but it will hurt

You only have to fast when The Sun is out. In Ramadan at least.
    I've basically been eating a tiny bit of food in the am and a protein shake, then going as long as I can withou5 eating which is getting longer and longer and will be Maghreb by the weekend

Making a personal sacrifice is what it's about an im doing that
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo Some people say no but I did up until I was super dizzy and seeing spots while driving and had to break my fast

Do you honestly feel like God wants you to do this?
    Originally posted by Bradley Do you honestly feel like God wants you to do this?

Idc if God wants me to I believe fasting is important for spiritual development
    Bradley Black Hole
    Seems kinda retarded to have food, allah provided, in a home, allah provided, children provided for allah provided, so you nibble on snacks when God said you MUST not eat during the day... allah provided.

Like why not do it 0% or 100%? Is this not important to you/God?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo Idc if God wants me to I believe fasting is important for spiritual development

then why not do it? the blurry vision and spots in vision as a result of necessary salts is part of it.

how much are you developing when you cut corners?
    Originally posted by Bradley Seems kinda retarded to have food, allah provided, in a home, allah provided, children provided for allah provided, so you nibble on snacks when God said you MUST not eat during the day… allah provided.

Like why not do it 0% or 100%? Is this not important to you/God?

There are many benefits to intermittent fasting you should read up on. Pretty much every religion agrees that fasting is good for spiritual development, perspective building and has a specific time to be more charitable.

Islam is about personal struggle, why wouldn't I fast? Because I'm weak and lazy? No, thats gay and not who I am. I have a reason to aspire to a higher discipline so that's what I'm gonna do, whether I suceed 100% or 0% I'm still going to try because people who don't try are faggots. I'm paraphrasing but that's essentially what is written in the Quran as well
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Another reason not to engage in religion.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo I've basically been eating a tiny bit of food in the am and a protein shake, then going as long as I can withou5 eating which is getting longer and longer and will be Maghreb by the weekend

Muslims made a sneaky point of restoring insulin resistance through an annual session of intermittent fasting a core tenet of Islam.

Smart.

I remember when I did fasting on the regular, I could go days without eating. Now I'm fat and basically pre-diabetic and would just collapse without carbs by lunchtime.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Muslims made a sneaky point of restoring insulin resistance through an annual session of intermittent fasting a core tenet of Islam.

Smart.

I remember when I did fasting on the regular, I could go days without eating. Now I'm fat and basically pre-diabetic and would just collapse without carbs by lunchtime.

If u can't go 8 hours in the trenches without eating you're not going to survive the upcoming bewwg event.

Not only insulin resistance but if you can fast during daylight hours for a month you will never need a gastric bypass. I bet the founding fathers are kicking themselves they didn't make fasting a prerequisite for American citizenship.

Trump didnt want all the Muslims flying in on a paltry one seat to fast from high fructose corn syrup. It is pretty un-American when you think about it
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Another reason not to engage in religion.

The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshiped anything but himself.
Jump to Top